January 4, 200422 yr I've made a new thread JUST for chris as this thread was intended for Mr Berryman only :lol:
January 4, 200422 yr imagin if they sed to their management "oh we want to check out the coldplaying message board" and they came onto this thread lol :lol: that would be sooo funny and im sure Guy would say thank you and hide his toy foreva lol :lol:
January 5, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: @ his toy!! *looks at the pic again* Hey, Guy, how YOU doin'? :wink3:
January 5, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: I bet we ALL like 'horses' now :lol: hhahaha! :lol: I was talking about real horses...... :idea2: :lol:
January 5, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: @ his toy!! *looks at the pic again* Hey, Guy, how YOU doin'? :wink3: :lol: :lol: can´t stop imagining it... *sorry... I´m too dirty minded* :P
January 5, 200422 yr Because he saw us Marie :P :wink3: [P.S- Jonny I'm still your bitch, don't get me wrong dear.] :stunned: :sneaky:
January 5, 200422 yr :lol: I'm Guy's toy, oh yes I'am!! :wink3: :rolleyes: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: You all are the pervertiest girls I've never met!!! :P
January 5, 200422 yr You've caught me red handed! :lol: How can you not be perverted after looking at that pic.
January 6, 200422 yr If Guy wasnt so sexy, then we all wouldnt be so pervy :sneaky: Hahaha...i still cant get over, 'Guy's toy' :rolleyes: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment