✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The reasons I am not feeling well today

DiOli05

I may fail my physics class this year, no matter if i study or not i always get the lowest mark, right now I have 4/10 and I need to get at least 6/10 to pass, but to reach 6/10 I need at least a 08/10 and that's impossible

Is cheating an option? :I

not that I would ever do that *cough* Just asking

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

awww I'm sorry guys! If you retake, it'll be easier the second time around right??? maybe?

I always save my formulas in my calculator (in code language, i don't have an entire alphabet) hehe

Just cheat in such an obvious way that no one EVER thinks that you are actually cheating. Just keep cool and ignore the risk and no one suspects a thing :evilgrin:

awww I'm sorry guys! If you retake, it'll be easier the second time around right??? maybe?

I'm in my last year of highschool, so if I fail I don't think they would let me retake it. i won't need it anymore next year.

I'm soooo looking forward to that :sweatdrop:

Hahaha and how would you do that?

Well I dunno exactly how your exams take place, but for example, here's how my plan would look like:

cheating the bat-way :awesome:

- where do you sit? Try to sit where you are obscured by other people

- if you have to learn LOADS of stuff by heart for the exam, write it down on sheets that look exactly like the sheets you have to hand in at the end of your exam

(if they have stamps on it or signatures like it was in my school, well, be creative :wink3:) and put these in your school bag in a place where you can reach them easily during the exam day

-> during the exam, start writing on your actual exam sheets until you have at least 2 fully written pages. Just try lookin' busy that's all, you can write down whatever u like :awesome:

- when you're sure the teacher/professor isn't looking, get the pages with actual useful info out of your bag QUIETLY because paper can make some ugly rustling sound and we don't want that :no:

- place them next to your actual exam sheets on which you have written random stuff on, DON'T HIDE THEM. If you're hiding stuff on your desk people will notice (unless you're a cheating pro :awesome:). Then pretend, if anyone's asking why you have sheets full of information written on them on your desk, that you get nervous during exams so you write down as many of information as possible before you're acually starting answering the questions on the exam so that you don't forget anything. Just try acting like an angsty nervous well-behaved student that doesn't want to forget anything. Innocent puppy-eyes work the best heuheuheue

-> IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: The cheating sheets need to look messy. Scribble things on it, cross words out, paint arrows on it, whatever, make it look like you wrote stuff on it when you were stressed and during an exam.

-if you're done copying stuff from your cheating sheets, throw them in the bin on your way out, or put them back in your back when you're sure nobody is looking. Just make sure to act like they're not actual cheating sheets so act cool

I hope that helped AHAHA :batman:

That could work...... If my school weren't such a bitch that we always have to put our bags in the front of the classroom :(

Put them in your pants? Sleeves? Waistband? Hell, I even hid a sheet of paper in my hair once! :lol:

And one if my best friends wrote the whole essay on her freaking LEG and nobody noticed :laugh3:

i get the lowest mark even when i cheat lol i always cheat on exams but it's impossible because my professor is a shit person who doesn't understand us and doesn't even want to understand us, i've given up, i't the only class i might fail so maybe my other professors will try to convince him to upgrade my mark someway

I'm not well because I wake up at 6am, take a shower, brush my teeth, put my clothes on and take the bus at 7am to arrive at 8am in my job in the city next to mine (~40 min by bus + 20 walking) where I work until 6pm.

When I leave I have to go to the bus stop and wait until 6:45pm to go to university where I study computer engineering. I leave at 10:35pm and take a bus back to my city, where I arrive at 11:30pm, take another shower, have dinner, brush my teeth and go to sleep.

Besides that I want to start to workout because I'm not happy with my shape and I'd like to get fit and stronger but I just don't know where would I take time from to do that because when Friday comes I am just dying tired. I would also like to have more time to study because I have a lot of math(which I like but I need to study more) and physics(in which I am a fool). The problem is I can't leave my job, my family can handle my house without help but who can live without their own money nowadays?

I don't know what to do, I live like a zombie always tired and sleepy, but mad to start working out(p90x) and wanting so bad to study more :/

Put them in your pants? Sleeves? Waistband? Hell, I even hid a sheet of paper in my hair once! :lol:

And one if my best friends wrote the whole essay on her freaking LEG and nobody noticed :laugh3:

Okay now I really want to know how

1) you manage to hide paper in your hair

2) you take it out of your hair without anyone noticing

I'm not well because I wake up at 6am, take a shower, brush my teeth, put my clothes on and take the bus at 7am to arrive at 8am in my job in the city next to mine (~40 min by bus + 20 walking) where I work until 6pm.

When I leave I have to go to the bus stop and wait until 6:45pm to go to university where I study computer engineering. I leave at 10:35pm and take a bus back to my city, where I arrive at 11:30pm, take another shower, have dinner, brush my teeth and go to sleep.

Besides that I want to start to workout because I'm not happy with my shape and I'd like to get fit and stronger but I just don't know where would I take time from to do that because when Friday comes I am just dying tired. I would also like to have more time to study because I have a lot of math(which I like but I need to study more) and physics(in which I am a fool). The problem is I can't leave my job, my family can handle my house without help but who can live without their own money nowadays?

I don't know what to do, I live like a zombie always tired and sleepy, but mad to start working out(p90x) and wanting so bad to study more :/

:sad: Is this just a phase you have to grind through, or do you intend to keep the job?

Okay now I really want to know how

1) you manage to hide paper in your hair

2) you take it out of your hair without anyone noticing

1) I have rather long/fluffy hair, so it's a big spacious mop on my head. I only put some sticky tape on the paper and fiddled it into the hair until it stuck to it. Then I moved some other strands of hair over it and rushed to my table.

2) I just pretended to scratch my head and put my hand into my hair. Then I ripped the paper out :lol: AND YES IT WAS PAINFUL

:sad: Is this just a phase you have to grind through, or do you intend to keep the job?

I will have leave it in 3 years when I'm obligated to be a trainee to conclude my university... (trainee is another name for employee, actually :\) lol is there any way to skip sleeping?

I'm really fucked up because I'm not feeling well in my job. I feel good almost everywhere except there, and the main reason is that in the office they turn on the air conditioned too cold or too hot, and that affects me a lot, I'm sick all day long. I have had a cold last week and I didn't go to job for two days. I think that now I have to resist because my contract expires next Tuesday, and then let's see what happens.

Furthermore, I just hate some people, not in the job but in my life, especially some girls. Seriously, right now I'm fucking angry.

I will have leave it in 3 years when I'm obligated to be a trainee to conclude my university... (trainee is another name for employee, actually :\) lol is there any way to skip sleeping?

I see. So basically you're temporally stuck in a shitty position in your life BUT with the prospect of a better job in 3 years?

If there is any chance, now you might find a better job in terms of the working times but with the same payment until you get that employee job.

You could do the sport during weekends, or little exercises throughout the week, for example when you are waiting for your bus. There are plans on the internet (tumblr/blogs) how to do sport even in the most dubious places.

And if anyone's giving you a weird look just ask them why they are not joining you :lol:

I'm afraid everybody has to sleep eventually. I'm having a fucked up sleeping cycle right now and I realized you just cannot not sleep :(

Sleep deprivation is affecting you're whole life, it's not worth it. You can do periods of time with little sleep, but it's really REALLY hard to do quality work during this time. You get headaches, feeling cold, your hands don't do what they're supposed to and well, you look like shit.

I see. So basically you're temporally stuck in a shitty position in your life BUT with the prospect of a better job in 3 years?

If there is any chance, now you might find a better job in terms of the working times but with the same payment until you get that employee job.

You could do the sport during weekends, or little exercises throughout the week, for example when you are waiting for your bus. There are plans on the internet (tumblr/blogs) how to do sport even in the most dubious places.

And if anyone's giving you a weird look just ask them why they are not joining you :lol:

I'm afraid everybody has to sleep eventually. I'm having a fucked up sleeping cycle right now and I realized you just cannot not sleep :(

Sleep deprivation is affecting you're whole life, it's not worth it. You can do periods of time with little sleep, but it's really REALLY hard to do quality work during this time. You get headaches, feeling cold, your hands don't do what they're supposed to and well, you look like shit.

Well, now you said, yes, there is the possibility of trying to find a job in my city which would be better concerning of waking up times. To say the truth, I have already realized that I can find better places to work than where I am now, but like everything in life it's hard to move when you reach the comfort zone. But you're totally right. I might start looking for something else.

About working out, yes, weekends seem good time to start, I may try it ^^

I would hit the thanks button but oh-god where is it? Sooo thanks in words hehe ;)

I'm really fucked up because I'm not feeling well in my job. I feel good almost everywhere except there, and the main reason is that in the office they turn on the air conditioned too cold or too hot, and that affects me a lot, I'm sick all day long. I have had a cold last week and I didn't go to job for two days. I think that now I have to resist because my contract expires next Tuesday, and then let's see what happens.

Furthermore, I just hate some people, not in the job but in my life, especially some girls. Seriously, right now I'm fucking angry.

Is the conditioned air controlled by the people in the office or is it something automatic? Because if it's people who decide which temp. to be, you could show them that it's making you sick. It's hard when it concerns to talking to people about something they command, there are always the ones that won't handle it very well but the thing is being polite always and don't let a reason for them to be rude to you (even if you want to kill them inside lol)

Well, now you said, yes, there is the possibility of trying to find a job in my city which would be better concerning of waking up times. To say the truth, I have already realized that I can find better places to work than where I am now, but like everything in life it's hard to move when you reach the comfort zone. But you're totally right. I might start looking for something else.

About working out, yes, weekends seem good time to start, I may try it ^^

I would hit the thanks button but oh-god where is it? Sooo thanks in words hehe ;)

OMG yes, comfort zones are evil! >___< Having problems with these myself ugh

Well I'm glad I could somehow help you :wacky:

Fall asleep, sleep satisfied.

I fall asleep, but my dreams make me wake up most of the time *shudders*

1) I have rather long/fluffy hair, so it's a big spacious mop on my head. I only put some sticky tape on the paper and fiddled it into the hair until it stuck to it. Then I moved some other strands of hair over it and rushed to my table.

2) I just pretended to scratch my head and put my hand into my hair. Then I ripped the paper out :lol: AND YES IT WAS PAINFUL

:lol: I see

I have long straight hair so again, this is not an option for me *sigh* I'll just study I guess :p

Is the conditioned air controlled by the people in the office or is it something automatic? Because if it's people who decide which temp. to be, you could show them that it's making you sick. It's hard when it concerns to talking to people about something they command, there are always the ones that won't handle it very well but the thing is being polite always and don't let a reason for them to be rude to you (even if you want to kill them inside lol)

Your words describe exactly how I feel. The conditioned air is controlled by the people, and that kind of things create lots of discussions between us. At the end of the day and also in a progressive way, my body is tired as hell. The only things I get are colds and anxiety, plus my bones hurt and when I walk I'm full of weakness. I have asked them to change my turntable because there are other zones of the office that are warmer than where I am, but you can sit there just if you are working in that timetable. They just don't listen to the problems of the workers and that way they only produce us even more problems. There are just a few solutions: one would be that they finally change my timetable, and the other not to continue in this company, even if they tell me to renew my contract. I can't stand this situation and it's not good for my health at all. I will have to consider other options.

So, last weekend I got forced into a new position at my work. It is a promotion, but I was not even asked if I wanted to take on those responsibilities, they just told me to do it. My ex boss then tried to make them arrange my salary according to the new position. Today she told me that they had said no because the salaries are being restructured, which would happen in June. I have all these new responsibilities, which require me to stay at work so much longer, for the same pay I was receiving before. I seriously want to quit, but I need to be with them for at least 6 months before I can get a loan so I can do my trip.

We are all having work issues -.-'... :/