✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The reasons I am not feeling well today

DiOli05

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My close friend and housemate who I recently confessed my attraction to (and was quite expectedly told that the feelings aren't mutual) keeps posting pictures of herself on facebook (shocking I know) including one of her playing bass... I'M TRYING TO GET OVER YOU GOD DAMMIT, STOP BEING SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE :angry:

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

My close friend and housemate who I recently confessed my attraction to (and was quite expectedly told that the feelings aren't mutual) keeps posting pictures of herself on facebook (shocking I know) including one of her playing bass... I'M TRYING TO GET OVER YOU GOD DAMMIT, STOP BEING SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE :angry:

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Oh dear James. Yes I agree a girl playing bass....such a sexy instrument...curse her hotness! (a little bit of girllove right there) If she is truly yours it will work out so I don't think you should despair. If she is not right then it was never meant to be anyway! :simplified:

The other day I was doomed, but today it's getting better. I hope I will get better both personally and emotionally. These days have been depressing, my friends keep asking what's going on with my grumpy face. I look grumpy but that doesnt mean I'm angry, I just dont really wanna talk to anyone at the moment.

had a bad BAD anxiety attack today, because in two days i have my driving license test and i started studying today because apparently ive been studying for the WRONG type of license in the past two weeks, and when i found out today at 7 pm that i was screwed i almost started crying there

im screwed and im gonna fail, i just studied 11 chapters, 4 to go til 11 pm cause i need to sleep. tomorrow i'll do the ohter 10 chapters so i'll have one day and a half to repeat everything

My back and neck hurt, my eyes burn, and I'm cold and very tired. The rainy weather shouldn't affect my mood so much, but it still does. It bothers me that just a few clouds blocking the sunlight has such a strong affect on human's sentiment. I like to remind myself that the sun is just shining as brightly as always behind those clouds and is actually never away.

Enough emotionality, back to the daily routines of living.

My back and neck hurt, my eyes burn, and I'm cold and very tired. The rainy weather shouldn't affect my mood so much, but it still does. It bothers me that just a few clouds blocking the sunlight has such a strong affect on human's sentiment. I like to remind myself that the sun is just shining as brightly as always behind those clouds and is actually never away.

Enough emotionality, back to the daily routines of living.

Oh dear Batman, that's sounds bleak. I hope you are feeling much better soon. I wish o could send you some of my energy! I have so much of it today I think I'm going to take on the World!! Lol. Sending you lots of love & sunlight x

Oh dear Batman, that's sounds bleak. I hope you are feeling much better soon. I wish o could send you some of my energy! I have so much of it today I think I'm going to take on the World!! Lol. Sending you lots of love & sunlight x

Thank you. The sun came out today and it felt great!

I have a shitty problem.

I have finished music school. Now I just find notes and learn them by myself. Parents have bought me a piano 2 years ago. But the thing is, now I don't like playing. I don't feel any joy. My father is angry with me, because they paid for piano, so I need to play. Is it really my problem that I don't have interest in playing piano anymore? Is it my fault?

I have a shitty problem.

I have finished music school. Now I just find notes and learn them by myself. Parents have bought me a piano 2 years ago. But the thing is, now I don't like playing. I don't feel any joy. My father is angry with me, because they paid for piano, so I need to play. Is it really my problem that I don't have interest in playing piano anymore? Is it my fault?

have u tried playing things you like? doing cover basically

for few months i didnt feel like playing at all, didnt touch my bass for three months but i started playing again since coming back from london

• 1 month later...
I am afraid I will not have enough money for rent and food tomorrow. I hate asking people for things, and just the thought of borrowing money from my mom makes me want to cry -______-

Try not to be to down on yourself. We all say and do things we are not proud of, god only knows how many times I've said or done some completely ridiculous things that I'd much rather forget.

Just talk HONESTLY and I'm sure your mum will see through all the crap and know that you are still beautiful... Just remember to be true to yourself, no matter what, It's the only thing that works. Keep smiling x