✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The reasons I am not feeling well today

DiOli05

I recently had a breakdown... Do not know what actually triggered it... I am too scared to look for help, but I really do believe I need it now. I owe my family that much, to get help.

A cousin recently died, not too close, but she was my neighbor too, and we were classmates and friends for a while, before I left. I should have felt something... Yet I did not. Which made me feel bad... And then I wanted to be in her place.

I do not like crying myself to sleep, but I cannot help it anymore. I cannot stop crying anywhere. Did it at my cubicle, thank god there was no one near, then had to look myself in the bathroom, in the bus, in the way back to work, it just will not stop.

I do not know where to start.

Those are, in part, the reason I am not feeling well today, not have for the last two weeks.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had a very long journey. 6 hours. 6 trains. From the point where its supposed to take an hour to my place. But because of the railroad slippery reasons thats why most trains get slow, delayed and then canceled. Still good that I can make it home but having that super long trip just made me not wanting to go out for a few days. Plus the weather has been worse. SUMMER PLEASE COME BACK

Oh well, I am heading back to my origin in two months anyway. More sun, more heat, more pollution, more sweat, and of course, MORE FOOOOOOOD

Just had a very long journey. 6 hours. 6 trains. From the point where its supposed to take an hour to my place. But because of the railroad slippery reasons thats why most trains get slow, delayed and then canceled. Still good that I can make it home but having that super long trip just made me not wanting to go out for a few days. Plus the weather has been worse. SUMMER PLEASE COME BACK

Oh well, I am heading back to my origin in two months anyway. More sun, more heat, more pollution, more sweat, and of course, MORE FOOOOOOOD

That was a very tiring trip! Thank God you came home safe! Get more rest for you to have enough strength in the coming days. Hope you're fine, Grids! :)

I was training on my inline skates today and fell on my ass on the street. And to make it worse, it was in front of a group of people LOLFAIL

I think I'll have a massive bruise on there tomorrow owwwWWW

Ouch that hurts. Can you sit down properly now?

do you have ear drops for that?

No, I use home remedy (I have a herbal plant and I make juice out of it, which should help to heal the ear infection).

I guess we both could throw a painkillers party then :dizzy2:

No, I use home remedy (I have a herbal plant and I make juice out of it, which should help to heal the ear infection).

I guess we both could throw a painkillers party then :dizzy2:

Oh wow, you make your own medicine? That's pretty rad :wideeyed:

HAHA nah, I rather fight the cause and not the symptoms! So I keep resting today and don't do any sports :wacko:

I have been seeing this guy for about a month, during which he has made the most stupid excuses, if anything at all, not to come to my city. On Saturday he casually mention he was on his way here, to visit some of his friends. Just like that. So I got mad, told him that I have been having the most ridiculous reasons from him not to make the trip, to which he answered "Ok", and after an "are you serious?!", I got another "OK". I told him it was not ok, and did not hear from him till yesterday...

... When he sent me 5 edited/filtered versions of one of the photos we took together... And did not say anything else.

O.o

I like him, but God, he is an idiot sometimes.