✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The reasons I am not feeling well today

DiOli05

Why are you sad/pissed/annoyed?

Vent!

In my case...

1. I have been going out with my girl best friend for like three weeks now, and she leaves today for the states :/ so I am not seeing her for at least four months.

2. Almost two weeks ago, in one of those outings, I met this gorgeous Italian guy, and things happened, and I want things to happen again, but yesterday, after talking for a while and looking at me the entire time, he decided to leave with his ex :/ </3

3. I am trying to train the person that is taking over my position at work before I get promoted, but SHE IS SUCH A FUCKING SLOW LEARNER AND I HAVE NO PATIENCE. By this time in my training I already had my own signature because no one had to read over what I wrote anymore -.-'........ It has been 4 days!!! F O U R D A Y S

4. I am hungover :(

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear, if I have to write another email for her while she checks her phone, I am going to lose it.

We have made the same changes to about 50 reservations now, she should not be asking this many stupid questions. TRY AT LEAST FFS

I totally understand the last problem. Its 9pm in Europe and I'm still hungover since last night. Just drink a loooot of water.

And about the guy, sorry cant help there, I'm a hopeless case.

I am glad my hangover is not that bad. I always drink water when I drink alcohol, but my head still hurts :/

Is ok, I am a hopeless case too. That was supposed to be a one time thing, but here I am, with a huge crush on the dude.

School again in 24 hours and my anxiety problem is showing again so i need to start taking my medicines again for two months or i won't get better and I will have a breakdown and I will miss school but I can't because the semester is ending and I have tests and oral exams and I can't fail them. And you know what? The only person that can fully calm me in this period is my mother and she's in another city for an entire week and i don't know how i will get through it without her

School again in 24 hours and my anxiety problem is showing again so i need to start taking my medicines again for two months or i won't get better and I will have a breakdown and I will miss school but I can't because the semester is ending and I have tests and oral exams and I can't fail them. And you know what? The only person that can fully calm me in this period is my mother and she's in another city for an entire week and i don't know how i will get through it without her

That seems tough :/ I have been in the position of needing someone and them being super far away :/ I just know that they would want to be with you as much as you want to be with them, and that it is not either's fault it is not that way... What I did in that time was call my parents, cry with them for a while just to let it all out, and then try to distract myself with books, or just a one person dance party for an entire night. Just some of the things that helped me a bit :)

Good luck!!!

I understand you so much! I have the same problem with anxiety, and only my mom can calm me!! :embarrassed:

If you need someone to talk about it, I can listen you. :D :P

just keep calm and breathe, everything is gonna be ok !

I am not feeling well tonight because almost all last night I had insomnia. I sleep fifteen minutes and I wake up until 6am. Anyway I'm on summer vacation, but it's annoying, I'm grumpy all day.

Also, I do not know what will happen with my life this year. Recently on January 13th will tell me if I go to college, but I want to go to college, but at once I'm so scared.

I'm ​​a mess.

Well, it's complicated, but can be summed in two things:

1) I'm a big ol' dick. I always think I'm past it, but then I go and be an asshole again. Why.

2) After two weeks in my home city, I fly back to St. Louis again and get to feel all the incredible feelings of below zero weather, loneliness, and a shitty job and poor finances. Yay!

My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago today. I haven't properly delt with my feelings on this fragile situation but you know what? Time to move on. The only constant thing in life is change. Stay positive

Good luck. Usually takes me about 18 months after I've been dumped. It's been a while though.

Good luck. Usually takes me about 18 months after I've been dumped. It's been a while though.

Thanks. I feel fine though. She moved away back in June across country. So I prepared myself for the inevitable. Doesn't work when she's in Alabama and you're California. But oh well.. We've known each other since 4th grade. we're friends.

Well that's good then right?

I had my first day back at school today and it's not like I find school hard or anything but after two weeks of having continuous fun it's suddenly a massive change to do lessons all day!!

Plus I have been sleeping terribly recently and have been tired all day every day :sleeping:

a one person dance party for an entire night.

Sounds fun :dance: :dance: :dance:

It's been a week since my crush almost kissed me and made me feel really great and such and then told me it was a thing for once :(

I really want to talk about it with him or someone else but I can't find the courage to do it and I fear that if I do it'll only make things worse

I hate broken hearts :cry2:

my foots sore

...sorry i cant really find anything else much to complain about apart from the typical woes of longing for someone you don't see very much or talk to that much, which are uninteresting and dull compared to MYSTERY FOOT PAIN, OooOOoOooOo.

What's causing the pain? Is it muscular? How long will it last? Will it ever go away? Or will it simply hide, as I get mystery pain in some other part of my body and start forgetting the foot one? OoOoOOoOo!!!