✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another's Arms

Tash

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I am going to a private dealer to go buy my first car. I'm really nervous. I'm worried I'm making the wrong decision. And theres this girl I like in my english class! She's absolutely gorgeous and seems like a great person but I'm too scared to talk to her.

I'm bored so yeah venting.

Today, I am going to a private dealer to go buy my first car. I'm really nervous. I'm worried I'm making the wrong decision. And theres this girl I like in my english class! She's absolutely gorgeous and seems like a great person but I'm too scared to talk to her.

Yeah Yeah Oracle can help you with that, naw let's back to Another's Arms

LOL just kidding

GET THE CAR THEN GET THE GIRL IN THE CAR AND GET ANOTHER'S ARMS AND PLAY IT IN THE CAR WITH THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you do, dont rape her. its illegal..... apparently

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD DOWNLOAD IT ALREADY!

OKAAAAAYYYY

Ur joking

OMGGGG I dont know what good jokes to say though :lol:

grids. you're really really really funny. tell me where you live so i can come and chop your head off argrgggrahgrg

Hahaha, I'll take that as a compliment!? :lol: Unfortunately I live in Mars with Chris and Jonny. Sorry :D