✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another's Arms

Tash

All another's arms need is: Christopher Martin singing and playing the piano. I mean the piano chords of this song are amazing and so underrated.

And I forget Jonny's AWESOME solo on this song and AWESOME notes playing AFTER THE SOLO! WHAT A COMBINATION JONNY YOU ARE ROCKING!

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest diogo_sg

I have a question about the meaning of the verse "Another's arms":

Do you think it means the woman he loves has found someone else and the 'arms' belong to that person?

OR

Do you think it means "one another's arms", as if he was remembering the time they used to rest on each other's arms?

I've always interpreted the lyrics like the first description, but today I read the latter on Genius.com and it actually makes sense.

What's your opinion?

I have a question about the meaning of the verse "Another's arms":

Do you think it means the woman he loves has found someone else and the 'arms' belong to that person?

OR

Do you think it means "one another's arms", as if he was remembering the time they used to rest on each other's arms?

I've always interpreted the lyrics like the first description, but today I read the latter on Genius.com and it actually makes sense, so I'm considering the two now.

What's your opinion?

It's means one another's arms.

Guest diogo_sg
The title

0_big.jpg%3Fv%3D1308339197000

Ha. Ha. Ha. [emoji4]

The lyrics are all about chris remembering the times he had together with gwenyth.

It's just that the verse "Another's arms" has always made me think the song was about a woman who left him for someone else.

Now I'm more enlightened, thanks.

• 6 years later...

This song, like Always in My Head, was very introspective and so intimate. This was the most intimate lyrical song, because you enters who Chris have good memories. He rmember the times he passing with Gwyneth and this is not a anger song at all, it's just a song then remember the good good memories of his couple with Gwyneth. Musically, it's in the same vein of Magic and Always in My Head, and was good to put in this mystic ambiance like theses two songs (or the other songs of the album).