✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another's Arms

Tash

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not showing as available for individual purchase on the Indonesian iTunes store (https://itunes.apple.com/id/album/ghost-stories/id829909653), unless it was only made available to those who have preordered Ghost Stories, which seems to be the case here?. But for it to have been released on the 16th and nothing to be mentioned until now is a bit weird

It's not showing as available for individual purchase on the Indonesian iTunes store (https://itunes.apple.com/id/album/ghost-stories/id829909653), unless it was only made available to those who have preordered Ghost Stories, which seems to be the case here?. But for it to have been released on the 16th and nothing to be mentioned until now is a bit weird

You can see that people have been listening to it since its popularity bar is filled in to the right.

1zbs5j6.jpg

20z1rnd.jpg

So, note that the song is showing up as one of the top bestselling songs by this band in the first pic and that the popularity metre =/= 0 in the second pic. I think we can confirm that indonesia has it. So we just gotta make some friends with them now!

Do you guys think this is a nice introduction?

"Hello beautiful iPod-Indonesian girl. I am a big fan of Coldplay and I am going to buy Ghost Stories, Ghost Stories Target, Ghost Stories DVD, Ghost Stories merch, Ghost Stories Pop-up, Ghost Stories Comics, anyway, so, would you mind sharing Another's Arms with me since I'm dying here at this very moment to hear it? Thank you, have a nice iPod-Indonesian day."

Do you guys think this is a nice introduction?

"Hello beautiful iPod-Indonesian girl. I am a big fan of Coldplay and I am going to buy Ghost Stories, Ghost Stories Target, Ghost Stories DVD, Ghost Stories merch, Ghost Stories Pop-up, Ghost Stories Comics, anyway, so, would you mind sharing Another's Arms with me since I'm dying here at this very moment to hear it? Thank you, have a nice iPod-Indonesian day."

lol, the lengths we go to. I'd appreciate a copy if you obtain it and I will do the same for you if I get it first, deal? I also plan on getting the album anyways and have their previous ones on CD as proof.

lol, the lengths we go to. I'd appreciate a copy if you obtain it and I will do the same for you if I get it first, deal? I also plan on getting the album anyways and have their previous ones on CD as proof.

Id appreciate a copy too :)