✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another's Arms

Tash

im calling bullshit on those Atlas posts. its very easy to just add a song to your iTunes with the same length & change the info around to make it look like you've got it.

i would love to be proven wrong, though.

Exactly.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im calling bullshit on those Atlas posts. its very easy to just add a song to your iTunes with the same length & change the info around to make it look like you've got it.

@coldplayatlas has been very accurate with their information since day one. starting from midnight, up to the present.

Exactly.

I'm also calling BS... The thing is that they are giving us hints about how the songs would sound... When available if it does not sound like they said they will be discredited fro good...

@coldplayatlas has been very accurate with their information since day one. starting from midnight, up to the present.

...earlier...

my point is, up until now the evidence is circumstantial and easily faked: song lyrics we already know, easily faked screenshots. all they are doing is dangling a carrot on a stick in front of everybody, taunting us. except we're blindfolded, and for all we know there is no carrot.

im inclined to believe they are just bullshitting to get attention.

that being said. i would love to be proven wrong.

I'm sooooo sick of them... I asked a while ago and the answer was "Yes. But not sharing link though"... *I want to kill someone* (BTW I think they're lying)
...Or, you know, they might be telling the truth and just want to respect the law :|

According to Indonesian's iTunes Store, the song is not available for download. Nevertheless, it's not listed as the other unreleased songs, as it appears in song selection and has a "popularity" value... Everything indicates that people that have pre-ordered the album can download it.... Or at least it seems ready for being released !! Maybe they've uploaded infos and just have one click left before releasing it ?

...earlier...

my point is, up until now the evidence is circumstantial and easily faked: song lyrics we already know, easily faked screenshots. all they are doing is dangling a carrot on a stick in front of everybody, taunting us. except we're blindfolded, and for all we know there is no carrot.

im inclined to believe they are just bullshitting to get attention.

What on earth has a carrot got to do with this, it's a song. It's not a physical object, and is definitely not orange.

...earlier...

my point is, up until now the evidence is circumstantial and easily faked: song lyrics we already know, easily faked screenshots. all they are doing is dangling a carrot on a stick in front of everybody, taunting us. but im inclined to believe they are just bullshitting to get attention.

If you go to the Indonesian iTunes store, you may or may not see "Another's Arms" as being available. DESPITE its availability, if you look at the popularity meter to the right of it (this is in the desktop version of iTunes), you'll see that it already has a rating available to be seen. Of course, if the song isn't available, the rating meter - along with the rest of the track - will be dimmed out, but you can still see a colour gradient that makes it apparent that the meter is functioning somehow, THUS some people must be able to buy the track already!

So, all of this being said, it appears the track is on a slow release. I imagine that we'll all have it by the end of the day (it's 12:11 pm where I am).

TL;DR Atlas Project isn't lying. The track is slowly becoming available. :P

right now, that "popularity" bar on the Indonesian iTunes is the only quasi-credible piece of evidence we have that Another's Arms is up for imminent release. but i dont understand how it can have a popularity level if it can't be downloaded - the last 2 songs that were downloaded for pre-orders were also available to purchase separately, correct? at least i could.

Guys if someone posts the song we shouldn't listen to is cause Chris only wants Indonesia to hear it.

I think I can safely say that everyone here is going to buy one if not more copies of the album. I think it's ridiculous to say that "Chris only wants Indonesia" to hear it". He wants everyone to hear it! Why keep it a secret from other people? It's not a crime to listen to the song if it's released...then BUY IT.

I think I can safely say that everyone here is going to buy one if not more copies of the album. I think it's ridiculous to say that "Chris only wants Indonesia" to hear it". He wants everyone to hear it! Why keep it a secret from other people? It's not a crime to listen to the song if it's released...then BUY IT.

I think that he was just poking fun at the whole ASFOS situation...

Pretty sure it's a joke. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i am from Indonesia can i listen to it now please ....ok lets say i am not and you secretly drop me a cool link in my PM i

'll give something in return

go to itunes, preorder it, it should pop up