✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-May-2014] Musical Guests on Saturday Night Live (SNL)

LdySpace

Where'd you get it?

this picture was shown really quickly during commercials, so i was looking out for it. found it in twitter posted by a fan. can't find the link now.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, I think that Chris had a serious lapse in judgement when he agreed to do that skit. It was distasteful and over the top. It just doesn't fit at all with his more sensitive emotional side that we saw on the Zane Lowe interview. Maybe that's what he was going for but ... it didn't work for me :( I know he was just having some fun but ...

im watching the show now... american humour is awful.

SNL should have gone off the air years ago. NOT a stellar example of american humor! I skipped through the show to watch Coldplay since I knew the rest would be shit!

In my opinion, I think that Chris had a serious lapse in judgement when he agreed to do that skit. It was distasteful and over the top. It just doesn't fit at all with his more sensitive emotional side that we saw on the Zane Lowe interview. Maybe that's what he was going for but ... it didn't work for me :( I know he was just having some fun but ...

No one can be sensitive and emotional all the time. Especially when you're a celebrity. He has to have fun sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about the whole Show. :thinking:

The skit with Emma, Andrew and Chris was too funny for words, I really had to laugh!

All who didn't like it don't need to worry: didn't the moderator say in the end "they will never kiss like this again" ? ;) So cool down. :cool:

I don't know about the whole Show. :thinking:

The skit with Emma, Andrew and Chris was too funny for words, I really had to laugh!

All who didn't like it don't need to worry: didn't the moderator say in the end "they will never kiss like this again" ? ;) So cool down. :cool:

Cool as a cucumber. Just didn't think it was funny.