✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-May-2014] Musical Guests on Saturday Night Live (SNL)

LdySpace

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see them bringing back the Xylobands, but make them all white. Then when they play this live, the crowd would look like a sky full of stars

This! They did say that had bigger and better ideas for the Xylobands. I think it would be awesome if they changed colour and then ASFOS they all go white just like you say amazingggg!!

Exactly, live you can hear every member far more clearly, especially Will for me. The studio version has like two drum beats.

Is it my imagination or were there some mic issues at the start of ASFoS?? Was his mic on, it almost sounded like it wasn't?If there was a problem, Chris handled it really well!

This! They did say that had bigger and better ideas for the Xylobands. I think it would be awesome if they changed colour and then ASFOS they all go white just like you say amazingggg!!

I'm glad to find someone who agrees with me. Most people think the Xylobands aren't coming back. They have so much potential. If they bring them back on the next tour, I'm going to be one of the crazies trying to get as many as possible

Is it my imagination or were there some mic issues at the start of ASFoS?? Was his mic on, it almost sounded like it wasn't?If there was a problem, Chris handled it really well!

It faded in and out a little but I don't know if that was a technical problem. Sounded great to me.

That would be amazing! I really hope when they do a big tour they bring them back. They were the most amazing thing. Changing colors would be even better ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad to find someone who agrees with me. Most people think the Xylobands aren't coming back. They have so much potential. If they bring them back on the next tour, I'm going to be one of the crazies trying to get as many as possible

They could also all turn yellow during yellow :D

I dunno what it is about when he dances it just feels free, hes always been like that he just immerses himself and dances like no one is watching! THey were great tonight.. Its halarious on twitter to see the comments on his dancing LOL

Does anyone know where I can watch this after? If someone could post a Youtube link if someone puts it up or something, because my live stream wouldn't work :( but I would love to watch it and also the Chris and Andrew skit as that sounded hilarious!

I think I saw something about being able to watch skits from the NBC website, so I'd check there. I'm sure by tomorrow someone will be posted the performances on YouTube

It faded in and out a little but I don't know if that was a technical problem. Sounded great to me.

Very well could have been me hearing things. I Definitely agree it was a technical problem and not his singing. I thought they sounded great too!

Does anyone know where I can watch this after? If someone could post a Youtube link if someone puts it up or something, because my live stream wouldn't work :( but I would love to watch it and also the Chris and Andrew skit as that sounded hilarious!

It'll also be in the multimedia section soon! :) (If not by at least tomorrow morning sometime)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99705-2014-05-03-Saturday-Night-Live-Starring-Andrew-Garfield-amp-Coldplay-AUDIO-VIDEO?p=5648006

I think I saw something about being able to watch skits from the NBC website, so I'd check there. I'm sure by tomorrow someone will be posted the performances on YouTube

It'll also be in the multimedia section soon! :) (If not by at least tomorrow morning sometime)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99705-2014-05-03-Saturday-Night-Live-Starring-Andrew-Garfield-amp-Coldplay-AUDIO-VIDEO?p=5648006

Thankyou both so much! :)

I've only just seen it, I know I'm a little late but I just wanted to say that I thought the boys did a great job tonight but that Skit with Garfield, Stone and Chris tho! :lol: funny enough as it was and then to make soo much better Chris comes out! Brilliant hahaha

Can you tell me where you saw it? Please :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk