✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Write a Story!

Jaytheblue

Once upon a time there was a Japanese warrior who wore long green boots and a short tight dress and she carried a sword of pink amethyst.

Hmm, now I'm not that sure any more :-P

She was called Mylo and her quest was to lead her people to freedom by defeating Major Minus, who always kept an eye watching everyone.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they had safely reached the castle gates, Mylo looked back on the land that was still burning and was upset at the damage the fire was causing, which caused her to shed a single tear, that Chris managed to transform into a waterfall which in turn stopped the fire. (Ha !)

cool ! :)

Major Minus was annoyed that his plan had backfired, but he did not have much time to fret about it, for just then the door to the royal throne hall opened and seven brave people dressed in old blue French-looking costumes stepped in, led by a female Japanese warrior with a pink sword and a man with blue eyes.

*backfired* lol...pun?

He asked them which tailor had made them their fine looking uniforms. He approvingly nodded as he whispered in awe "The French navy is really workable with a range of colours & that fabric is to die for....is that....is that linen?" He bowed his head before them and said "Please, please Sir can I join up with you" [emoji4]

actually, no pun intended ;)

Chris and Mylo stared at each other incredulously, before Chris finally spoke: "If you promise to hand over your reign to the people of this country who you have oppressed for so long, and distribute all your wealth among them, and work hard to make up for all the damage you have done over the years, I will consider having you join my band for the upcomig Viva Tour, where you can wear these uniforms every day !"

And two years later, one day, Chris came to him and said: "We're working on an album named after my sister Mylo...and guess what ? I even dedicated an entire song to you ! Now the whole world is going to get to know you as a man who was cruel once, but completely mended hiw ways - which is a rare achievement..."