✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Write a Story!

Jaytheblue

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tossed about in the crests of waves, Chris and his Teddy fought for their lives against the rough of the sea...

Hi ! I have the distinct impression this post was meant for another, earlier story which unfortunately has already been finished, so forgive me if I just pass it over ;)

But when Chris saw Xyloto, he realized with a sigh that although she was likely to become good friends with him, she had not been the missing piece he had been looking for. So he hid in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed, and hoped to see Gwyneth again, soon !

Hi ! I have the distinct impression this post was meant for another, earlier story which unfortunately has already been finished, so forgive me if I just pass it over ;)

(Sorry! Was skimming through on the app and it didn't show any more recent stories, my bad :) )

But when Chris saw Xyloto, he realized with a sigh that although she was likely to become good friends with him, she had not been the missing piece he had been looking for. So he hid in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed, and hoped to see Gwyneth again, soon !

Chris put Guy in a bag and returned to the Earth where beard-monster ruined the recording studio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What did actually happen to your fanfiction projects ?

Oh hey somebody remembers that!! Well I think it was a mixture of nobody else actually wanting to post fanfics and the odd time period where there was no Coldplay stuff going on to spark more people coming to the forum. Also, the girl who wanted to write with me just stopped messaging me all of the sudden...