✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Write a Story!

Jaytheblue

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris noticed that they are all yellow, what is weird since stars are not actually yellow. And looking with more attention, there were lines draw all over the place, and he realized he were trap inside a kids drawing.

And Clark inform him that he were traped there a long time ago, and the only clue he had to how to escape was a message wrote in a rock. But Clark was illiterate (cause he was a bear) so he doesn't knew what the message said. ..

*I'm sorry for my English*

And soon he heard a whisper coming from the rock.

The voice said: "42"

And Chris thought "crap, I don't even know what that mean. .." so once more he look at the stars, waiting for his wisdom guide him. ..

But he never got to fully read the message, since start raining, or better someone start to draw raindrops. And then he remember that was a drawing. .. so taking a example of the strawberry swing video, he realized he had to draw a nut... Wait, a door! But with what? Maybe that's was what the message was for, to tell him how to find a material to draw . But he was starting to guess that the author of that work was the one Mr champion, who like to make fun of him.

• 1 month later...

And those colors were just a flock of birds hovering above , they picked him up and flew away. He looked down at his hands to see that he forgot mr. Teddy, so a bird whispered to him " Don't Panic, we'll get back to him." He landed on a violet hill and as he roamed around, he found a ladder to the sin and climbed it....

He climbed and climbed until the sky was full of stars. At a distance he saw the princess of china and requested that her missionaries in the foreign field search for mr. Teddy. To his surprise, she apologized and said " We can't get him back; he's stuck in Square One."

(Hahahhaha nice) She looked in the back seat and found Mr. beans camera. She scrolled through the images and thought that he must have taken a picture of something that he wasn't sure of. (YES i just used up my 3 favorite songs [emoji23]!)