✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Write a Story!

Jaytheblue

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonny replied with a no, then he looked up to the sky and prayed before the dawn. He thought: I hope you´re not thinking of letting him go. Chris thought too: I haven´t reached you yet. Please, don´t fly on.

Chris felt as if his head was turned out and his world turned upside down. Of all the things he didn't understand, he understood the least why Gwyn had left him. "Maybe," he cried, "if i was bigger, stronger and drove a faster car, she would have stayed with me..."

Jonny walked up to Chris, looked directly into his crystal blue eyes and said: "Don't ever let go....I overheard Gwyn and the other man talk about a train voyage they wanna make. If I were you, on the platform I'd stand and wait until I'd get that message home ! You need to stand and say that in a haze, a stormy haze, you'll be there and be loving her always, always !"

But then Jennifer Lawrence comes up to greet chris and gwyneth scowls at them and before chris could ask jennifer what she did she says bye bish and they're all over the news (I just killed the story's vibe so pretend i never said anything and continue but I actually couldn't help saying this hahahha)

Chris did not let himself get distracted by the news coverage, and after punching a paparazzi who got too close in his nose, picked up the acoustic guitar that Jonny handed him and held his hand up for a taxi to take him to the train station. When the taxi driver asked him "Where to, my lad ?", Chris distractedly muttered "Take me back to the start..."

But halfway through the coffee, Matt pointed hs finger at the kitchen clock and said urgently, in an impatient whisper: "Can you hear the ticking clocks ? You'd better take to the station in a second with a faster car if you want to meet Gwyneth again in the rain ! Quick, Chris, get on your way before you have to curse missed opportunities !"

....and to his horror, she was about to board the train with the other man ! Chris realized this was the once-in-a-lifetime moment to save his love, and he went down on one knee before Gwyneth, his fingers running delicately over the guitar strings, and started singing in his most beautiful and vulnerable voice: "Babe...it's been a loooooong time coming....such a long, long tiiiime..."

Gwyneth softly kissed Chris's cheek and said near to his ear: "I love you, but I moved on. Jen will help you do the same". "But I love YOU" Chris replied. Gwyn said: "I know baby, I know". She got in the train with the evil Falchuk man.

NOOOOOOOO !

Chris watched silently as the train departed, tears streaming down his face. Suddenly, a single, overwhelming thought took his mind by storm. He laid the guitar on the ground, quietly marched off the platform and went on for some minutes, till he arrived at a bend of the railway tracks. There he laid down on the tracks, as if lying on his own in a separate sky, and waiting to die on his own here tonight.

But death and all his friends wasn't going to appear that night. As a-sky-full-of-Guy approached him and reached him before he could become a ghost that later would have a whole record based in his stories.

Guy hauled him off the tracks and screamed in a strong Scottish accent: "Mate, what do you think you're doing ? We got a gig tonight and there's some ten thousand people waiting for you to sing ! I understand you need comforting, but...well, just listen to your own words, will you ?" Guy started playing a track from his mp3 player, and Chris sobbed heavily as he heard himself singing "If you're lost and feel alone...circumnavigate the globe..."

So Chris and Guy went on an adventure around the world to get to the gig on time. But there was a problem. In that recently created puzzle, there was a missing piece and they had to look for it...well, actually for her...

But Chris realized it was impossible to even think about another love, as his heart was still bleeding for Gwyneth, and that he got to find himself alone in this world - but not that alone. After all, he knew his three best friends, who were like brothers to him, would never break his heart. And he was determined to find Gwyneth again, even if he might have to go where they didn't know his name, and even if his armour would rust in the rain, just to see her again.