✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Consequence of Sound releases list of Coldplay's 10 best songs

AxYoung

However, major kudos to the author for not going with all singles.

8 of the 10 were still singles. I understand where he's coming from, but I do feel like it was still heavily single-biased

8 of the 10 were still singles. I understand where he's coming from, but I do feel like it was still heavily single-biased

Less so than the other review where its ALL singles though.

Don't really like their overall opinion of the band. The picks were decent though. I didn't really enjoy Warning Sign until the band dusted it off on the MX tour. Considering the theme they were going with, I was surprised to not see Fix You. I don't think I've ever seen any top 10 list without Fix You on it

Making a list of my 10 favorite Coldplay's songs is the hardest task for me. I can't. It is impossible. It's way more easier for me to create a list of songs that I doesn't like. However, I agreed with many of his choices. Hurts Like Heaven is one of my favorite pieces from MX era, but the studio version is a mess, they just ruin one of the most awesome song from that album. Clocks for a long time was one of my favorites for sure, and even today I got shivers when I hear it live. Warning Sign and AROBTH are both masterpieces. Lovers In Japan is good, but not great. Don't Panic is great, but not enough to be in my top 5. The Scientist is one of the band most beautiful creations. It's a pretty good list with the exception of Lovers in Japan, I think;)