✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ghost stories dvd

coldspot

My understanding from what Chris said at the show was that the taping was for an nbc special and DVD. But he didn't say if they would be same product. We will know on Sunday if the special doesn't include all of the key shots we watched them shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on nbc's website it says it includes viva, clocks, and fix you. i thought they were just playing through the album? I

the once that we watch for the Sky Arts screening had Clocks and Viva in between then paradise at the end but there were placed in good places!

the once that we watch for the Sky Arts screening had Clocks and Viva in between then paradise at the end but there were placed in good places!

How long was the show you saw? At the concert filming they played through the whole album and did some old songs too, but there's no way that will fit into the one hour TV slot unless they aren't having any commercials.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How long was the show you saw? At the concert filming they played through the whole album and did some old songs too, but there's no way that will fit into the one hour TV slot unless they aren't having any commercials.

Its a TV Special, so I am assuming there will be no commercials, but you never know. They are playing straight through the entire album, so that's roughly 40 minutes. Add in the other three songs and that's another 12-15 minutes. Seems about right. Either way, can't wait! :D

Are those 3 songs in the broadcast? I thought it was played in LA to pump up the crowd. Also, I vaguely remember hearing short interviews are a possibility too (in the style of MX DVD). I don't even remember what is news and what is speculation anymore

1hr (the 9 songs of GS + Clocks, Viva and Paradise)

unless they paid nbc, there will b commercials - it wont be the full album if its onlly 1 hr, methinks

It could still work with commercials. Full album ~42 mins + 18 mins for commercials. Just have to cut out 3 songs/possible interview/keep intersong instrument shuffling to minimum.