✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

An Original Song that I wrote - let me know what you think

ih329

Hello,

If you have a few mins spare, feel free to check a song that I home recorded called "Struck Me Down' and if you have any thoughts and/or tips let me know. Thanks!!

The link to the video is at

[video=youtube;MQYQKbFgLnI]

Thanks Kingzilla,

Maybe one day I'll go into a proper recording studio with some other musicians and record a full band version of it, but in the meantime I don't think it works too badly as an acoustic demo.

Yeh forming a band to record the song would be good but its easier said then done. I've written quite a few songs that 'need' a full band to make them work, so maybe one day it will happen?

Yeh forming a band to record the song would be good but its easier said then done. I've written quite a few songs that 'need' a full band to make them work, so maybe one day it will happen?

It's all up to you to make things happen. With effort and dedication I'm certain it'll be possible :)

Thanks Kingzilla,

Maybe one day I'll go into a proper recording studio with some other musicians and record a full band version of it, but in the meantime I don't think it works too badly as an acoustic demo.

it doesn't but don't leave it like this .....do everything possible to release it