May 21, 201412 yr So this is what i spotted on Twitter, what's inside?! https://twitter.com/imjohnsullivan/status/468669902035767296/photo/1 Want, whatever it is! That's incredibly beautiful :O !
May 21, 201412 yr i'm thinking about that sticker with Coldplay GS new album etc. that is on the plastic. If i'm able to save it, should i put it on my vinyl case, or will that ruin it? as it is now, there's no text at all on the cover
May 22, 201412 yr Oh thanks! I just meant that I didn't get a poster, magnet or anything with it. It isn't the Target version and it wasn't some part of a huge collection of Coldplay stuff. But it did allow me to say I have all their LPs in my possession now.
May 24, 201412 yr Believe it or not I actually did get the album... I just suck at taking pictures. Bit late for this isn't it... Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
May 26, 201412 yr Hey guys, Is it normal that 2 minutes with no song between O and the ending instrumental part? I think it's too much even for a "hidden track ".
May 26, 201412 yr Hey guys, Is it normal that 2 minutes with no song between O and the ending instrumental part? I think it's too much even for a "hidden track ". I think it was put in so to make the album 42 minutes :D
May 26, 201412 yr I think it was put in so to make the album 42 minutes :D Uahaha!!! :-D Awesome!!! But it's 43....so close!! I thought there was something wrong with my CD!!!
May 26, 201412 yr I think it was put in so to make the album 42 minutes :D Uahaha!!! :-D Awesome!!! But it's 43....so close!! I thought there was something wrong with my CD!!! Enviado de meu C6943 usando Tapatalk
May 26, 201412 yr Really? Mine says 42:42 ;) Maybe your cd player rounded it up or something :lol: Yeah it's 42:42!! Hehe!! Awesome!!! :-)) Enviado de meu C6943 usando Tapatalk
Create an account or sign in to comment