✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories unboxing thread!!!

atlas2000

As people will be getting their copies of GS over the next few days I figured it is a good Idea to have a thread where people can post pictures of their copy in the album in creative ways like us Coldplayers should do. I'll post my pictures when I get it after school!!! :) Have fun!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've got it. Arrived half an hour ago.

IMG_7370.jpg?noCache=1400226997

Unfortunately, I'm going to send it back. I hate it.

No I decided after hearing the bonus tracks to wait for the deluxe edition. So I cancelled my order yesterday, but it was too late and it came anyway. They're making this very difficult for me.

I'm such an ungrateful person... :bigcry:

No I decided after hearing the bonus tracks to wait for the deluxe edition. So I cancelled my order yesterday, but it was too late and it came anyway. They're making this very difficult for me.

Don't adopt it away

Where did you order it from?

Ooohh it's so pretty :nice:

I'm getting mine later, can't wait to have it in my hands!

When Viva came out, you could get a free poster at Saturn on release day.. but I'm guessing they don't do that this time?

When Viva came out, you could get a free poster at Saturn on release day.. but I'm guessing they don't do that this time?

It looks like they do. Fraetes got some extra stuff it looks like. Wish i would have known about that earlier. :\

It looks like they do. Fraetes got some extra stuff it looks like. Wish i would have known about that earlier. :\

No extras. There were some posters at the counter, but not Coldplay related. I asked about it. On my unboxing pic I just covered the Digital download code sheet (that was in the vinyl cover) with some confetti from the Cologne gig. Bought Vinyl and CD.

Could someone explain what the CD comes in? It appears to have some sort of outer sleeve (like the viva digipak perhaps) but i'm also seeing the usual CD case. Is it an option, or is it possibly the CD case in the outer sleeve?