✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories unboxing thread!!!

atlas2000

Can someone explain something to me because I'm really confused. I live in the US, and I got my Ghost Stories CD from Target delivered to my house today, even though it's not released in the US till Monday AND Target said it'd be delivered between May 21-27. Not that I'm complaining, but did everyone in the US who preordered the album get it today?

This gives me hope that I may not have to wait a week to get my Target pre-order. But, no, I haven't gotten it yet and there's no tracking information yet. Did yours come UPS?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is it that you want to see?

I have a question, does it have the lyrics for the bonus songs?

I don't have my physical copy yet, but the itunes booklet does have the lyrics for the songs so...

Oh no! I hope by some miracle you get yours today even if it is late! If not then tomorrow! x

Doubtful but its no problem really, I have I tunes and the TV special tonight to look forward too anyway! :D

I have a question, does it have the lyrics for the bonus songs?

I don't have my physical copy yet, but the itunes booklet does have the lyrics for the songs so...

There weren't any lyrics. Which kinda sucks.

But this is the best packaging they've had for an album

I thought i wasnt gonna be able to buy the album today or even the first week but my wonderful parents surprised me with it just now!!! Im so happy and amazed at how amazing my parents are. The only downside is that she didny know about the Target Deluxe Edition...so i didnt get that one. Mines from Walmart but it doesnt matter i still love it and im proud to have contributed to their first week sales.

I want to post a pic but its not letting me....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm unboxing mine :lol:

tumblr_n5u95tAdyR1qirximo1_500.png

:lol: I did that too!

And I noticed that the lyrics are on the booklet (it surprised me because the lyrics never are in the booklets of previous albums, plus the handwritted lyrics of GS were given to us a few weeks back), so is it just on the dowloadable version or are the lyrics also in the physical booklet?

Soon I will have the physical copy so I will know but it's just to know sooner :D

:lol: I did that too!

And I noticed that the lyrics are on the booklet (it surprised me because the lyrics never are in the booklets of previous albums, plus the handwritted lyrics of GS were given to us a few weeks back), so is it just on the dowloadable version or are the lyrics also in the physical booklet?

Soon I will have the physical copy so I will know but it's just to know sooner :D

On the normal edition there is no lyrics. I don't know about the target on though.