✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories unboxing thread!!!

atlas2000

thanks to amazon.de my copy will arrive one day late, though i ordered at the first possible day :( so tommorow is the day...

I couldn't get it today either, my local store didn't get anything delivered today because their truck broke down :dozey: What kind of bad luck is this?! I could go to a different city but I can (just barely) wait until my store has it tomorrow since I already listened on iTunes. But still, not buying it on release day feels SO weird :confused:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone explain what the CD comes in? It appears to have some sort of outer sleeve (like the viva digipak perhaps) but i'm also seeing the usual CD case. Is it an option, or is it possibly the CD case in the outer sleeve?

The CD case comes in a carton working as a outer sleeve. If that makes sense?! :lol:

It looks just way nicer than just a CD case. It's nothing special, just has a little more style and feels better. It also looks nicer if you place it in your shelf or wherever.

The CD case comes in a carton working as a outer sleeve. If that makes sense?! :lol:

It looks just way nicer than just a CD case. It's nothing special, just has a little more style and feels better. It also looks nicer if you place it in your shelf or wherever.

Ahh okay, thanks!

Can someone explain something to me because I'm really confused. I live in the US, and I got my Ghost Stories CD from Target delivered to my house today, even though it's not released in the US till Monday AND Target said it'd be delivered between May 21-27. Not that I'm complaining, but did everyone in the US who preordered the album get it today?

Waiting for the tube...

IMG_20140516_111000.jpg

Saturn store Cologne - device for prelistening

IMG_20140516_101503.jpg

Saturn store Cologne

IMG_20140516_103155.jpg

Saturn store Cologne

IMG_20140516_103222.jpg

Saturn store Cologne @ the counter

IMG_20140516_104634.jpg

unboxed @home

IMG_20140516_115206.jpg

You got love Saturn :wacky: you cant imagine how much i miss that store lol

I ordered mine ( LP) from my local store, so far no news its been shipped ....*sighs*

EDIT: OMG NO NO I was too fast, now i have the notification that my order has been shipped today :dance::dance:

Well... It has two stores in my town soo I'd say general. The lady just took it straight off the wall for me after there was no spare posters in the back. I'll post a better photo in a while of the poster.

Thanks! I'm getting paid soon and am soo ordering the GS lithograph. After the amount of detail they've put into the ARoBttH one, I can't wait to see the GS one!!

So, according to the booklet, the vocal sample in Another's Arms is from here...

[video=youtube;g_rg71CySxU]

Interesting. I don't think I hear the exact part of that song Coldplay woudl have sampled exactly, but I can definitely hear the similarities. I actually like it.. :)