✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much it costs to book Coldplay and other major bands

Deconstruction

$750,000? That's around £500,000 I think. Well, if I ever win the lottery, I'm having a Coldplay concert at my home and you're all invited :D

I'll spend the rest of the £500,000 on getting our poor, deprived Coldplayers in South America return tickets to England.

Wait wait. It's not 750.000$, that number has a + so it's over 750000$. If you ever get to sit with Coldplay manager to book them you better have more than 7500000 or a good cause if you want them to play in your living room lol

Imagine Dragons is a very trivial band and there music is new up to date on the edge its the fad now just keep up with the rest of whats going on and get ahead.....

Yeah i get that theyre the new thing going on but i really didnt think they would be making that much and more than a band like Muse who has a big fan base and when i see them playing stadiums and things like that.

Muse should be much higher on the list! They're the best live band out of those bands (tied first with Coldplay imo)

totally agree, I've seen them 3 times and all 3 were EPIC.

Chris said during the Howard Stern interview in 2011 that to book them it would be like 1 million

Guess it depends on what the band is willing to do :p

Most of these bands typically make far more than this per show. These numbers represent their minimum guarantees which means promoters have to pay them at least that much to play a gig even if it doesn't draw well. Typically, they get a revenue split on anything drawn over the minimum, so it's not unreasonable for a popular band to be bringing in twice or more their minimum fee on a full show.

I'm down...:laugh3: lol But Muse should be much higher on the list! They're the best live band out of those bands (tied first with Coldplay imo)

With Muse, I'm guessing the number has to do with the fact that they're not as popular in the rest of the world as they are in Europe. They can't demand huge guarantees across the board where there are still big regions of the world where they don't draw huge numbers. On their last North American tour, they were playing to half full arenas in many places.

With Muse, I'm guessing the number has to do with the fact that they're not as popular in the rest of the world as they are in Europe. They can't demand huge guarantees across the board where there are still big regions of the world where they don't draw huge numbers. On their last North American tour, they were playing to half full arenas in many places.

True. I saw them last year on the T2L tour. Attendance was sloppy. Pretty decent atmosphere though, the majority of people that came were actually legit Musers

totally agree, I've seen them 3 times and all 3 were EPIC.

Awesome, which tour(s)?