✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much it costs to book Coldplay and other major bands

Deconstruction

True. I saw them last year on the T2L tour. Attendance was sloppy. Pretty decent atmosphere though, the majority of people that came were actually legit Musers

Awesome, which tour(s)?

Oh, they're a great live band for sure. (probably the best IMHO)

That would be pretty awesome. Absolution is my favourite album of all time, so them going back to those days would please me to say the least. I want a record with riffage, but at the same time I want them to keep using electronics, at least for a single, because their electronic stuff is sick (Madness, UD, Follow Me, TaB for example)

The best of both worlds on an Absolution-esque album would be orgasmic.

Are these prices just plucked from thin air? Id like to see how they get them.

I would feel conned paying that much to see Imagine dragons with the other bands at similar prices, saw them twice wasn't very impressed either time. To much messing about between songs! I get they only have one album but why not do some covers.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Could somebody fully explain to me what Imagine Dragons is? I see their name more than I hear their music (which I've never heard).

Could somebody fully explain to me what Imagine Dragons is? I see their name more than I hear their music (which I've never heard).

Keep it that way I'd say.

It's not that I hate their music but for some reason everyone thinks they're suuuuuper awesome and I just can't see why

and their songs get stuck in your head, always

Are these prices just plucked from thin air? Id like to see how they get them.

I would feel conned paying that much to see Imagine dragons with the other bands at similar prices, saw them twice wasn't very impressed either time. To much messing about between songs! I get they only have one album but why not do some covers.

Largely, it's based on a band's past track record for how well they've drawn. Of course, there's a healthy dose of asking for the moon and seeing if you can get it thrown in as well.

Coldplay $750,000+

*starts saving money*

maybe my grand grand children can hire them

I say we get OneDirection for only $150,000 sell tickets to a million of their fangirls and make enough money to book Coldplay.

Only problem is the initial 150k lol

I say we get OneDirection for only $150,000 sell tickets to a million of their fangirls and make enough money to book Coldplay.

Only problem is the initial 150k lol

That's so stupid it's clever

Yes I know that doesn't make any sense