✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fly on....

Sparky

Poll added!

Either vote for it to stay another week (then a repeat poll) or send it on its way!

Poll lasts for 24 hours from now. Its in your hands ;)

Edit : Looked and it was 2-0, 10 minutes later 3-17. If it carries on against the bird, I might get rid of the poor thing tonight!

Please make it die. With fire. Why not add a right click remove option so that regulars can remove it or add it into the profile options. It may be useful to new members who don't follow on twitter but for us who do or simply don't like it PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

Please make it die. With fire. Why not add a right click remove option so that regulars can remove it or add it into the profile options. It may be useful to new members who don't follow on twitter but for us who do or simply don't like it PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

Just a little extra I found while updating things, the social buttons are there on the top right :P The developer requested it not to be edited so all or nothing haha :)

Just a little extra I found while updating things, the social buttons are there on the top right :P The developer requested it not to be edited so all or nothing haha :)

Ahh okay then fair enough, not sure how I never noticed the social buttons on the upper right haha. Them pesky developers and their demands... spoilers im also a developer

For anyone who can't handle it for another week you could adblock kill it if you want which I may or may not have done :laugh3:

For anyone who can't handle it for another week you could adblock kill it which I may or may not have done :laugh3:

But that kills all the adverts and they help to keep the site alive...

argh bird get out of the way I'm trying to type! (I find it funny actually)

But that kills all the adverts and they help to keep the site alive...

argh bird get out of the way I'm trying to type! (I find it funny actually)

I usually have it off, you can customize it to just kill certain aspects aka tweety pie :p

Welp, that gif didn't work.

I saw it, copied the link into my browser :P There was another bird actually but the forum style made it glitch out so stuck with the one :laugh3:

I saw it, copied the link into my browser :P There was another bird actually but the forum style made it glitch out so stuck with the one :laugh3:

It really didn't want to load properly :laugh3: I kind of miss the little guy now... Bring him back along with a floating mark zuckerberg for the facebook link :)