✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Royal Albert Hal London, 2nd July Ticket Available!

robs91

Hey fellow Coldplayers,

So I managed to get 2 tickets at the last second for their 2nd July show in Royal Albert Hall. I have one spare, it was either 2 or potentially miss out on both, so I grabbed them!

So basically the first person who sends me a personal message will be the lucky one, I'm selling it for the price it cost, which was £93.50, I'm not going to overcharge, because that's a douchebag move.

A brief description of me: I'm an Australian guy living in London, 22 years old, and overly obsessed with CPs new album (as most of us are!). If you could also send me a brief description of yourself that would be great, just so I get an idea of who I'm talking to :)

Goodluck :)

Well it seems like my mother is the lucky one, Anita (BarbaMama) send her PM on behalf of me. We are dancing around the house and stuff. Thank you so much Robbie!

I hope you guys ^ get one too. Will keep an eye out.

Edit: I already had a ticket, but there was no way I was going to leave my mum (Hetty, she's on here) outside.

Not a problem guys, I'm glad you're as happy as you are, I know how much Coldplay means to everyone on here. Seeing them live is an unforgettable experience, I just wish everyone on here could go! Bring on ASFOS live! :D