✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2 Years ago today was the best day of my life and heres why... (warning crying involved)

Blakexy1125

It all started on a friday, I woke up out of bed and was eager to start my day it was june 29th 2012 the day I waited years for, I went to work but that didn't bother me nothing could stand in the way of today. So I asked to leave work early and got off at 2 I left to go home and took all my coldplay albums and put them in my back pack and put on the special jacket I made for that day. I was so excited. So i put on MX in my cd player and made my way to miami.

It was 2 when I left and I got lost a couple times but I ended up making it to the american airlines arena at 4, the concert started around 8 if i remember so I was waiting by the back hoping and praying that the band would come and sign autographs when they arrived at the venue, Unfortunately they rushed inside I was crushed I so badly wanted to meet chris but I wasn't going to let this ruin my day! So I got in the venue and got my xyloband but I didn't think one was enough so i hid it in my bag and went around to the gates and claimed I never got a xyloband I ended up with 7 of them and wore them all. Security tried to take them from me but I ran! After that I went and got some food and went back to my seat to wait for the concert to begin. The opening acts were awful but once they were finished my heart was racing it was almost time and then...

I hear the back to the future theme song!!! It's freaking happening! Coldplay ran on stage and picked up there instruments and started playing MX/HLH it was ecstasy I was flooded with emotions and started crying, I sang my heart out that night to every single song they played and never sat in my seat the whole concert (sorry people behind me!) Then the encore came and I talked security into letting me on the ground floor and picked up as much confetti as possible! then the concert ended and I ran to the audio techs and got a set list! I didn't get to meet chris martin but atleast I got my setlist! So I met up with some friends and we headed outside the venue we were going to get something to eat and I said hey let me go back to my car and let me put my stuff down so I don't have to carry all this! they said yeah we will wait here so I ran back and put everything in my car and then when I was almost back to the meet up spot...

There he was in all his glory... Chris Mother fucking Martin, I started hyperventilating! I left all the stuff for potential signing in my car! All I had was my shirt so i started going towards him and the other fans who were getting stuff signed and I was shaking uncontrollably he was within a foot of me I reached out and touched his shoulder he turned to me and I said in my crying voice "Omg chris I love you!" he said "I love you too haha" And he signed my shirt :') I could not breathe I was crying so hard the man I looked up to my whole life and helped me out of depression in high school and middle school signed my shirt and told me he loved me. I called my then girlfriend instantly and was just sobbing about it it was out of this world. I felt that was the end of my night and just went home crying the whole way home and when I got home I told my dad "Fuck you" because he told me once before not to waste my time and artists will never do that. I then went to bed and that folks was the best day of my existence. (Now it's all down hill from here)

There he was in all his glory... Chris Mother fucking Martin, I started hyperventilating! I left all the stuff for potential signing in my car! All I had was my shirt so i started going towards him and the other fans who were getting stuff signed and I was shaking uncontrollably he was within a foot of me I reached out and touched his shoulder he turned to me and I said in my crying voice "Omg chris I love you!" he said "I love you too haha" And he signed my shirt :') I could not breathe I was crying so hard the man I looked up to my whole life and helped me out of depression in high school and middle school signed my shirt and told me he loved me. I called my then girlfriend instantly and was just sobbing about it it was out of this world. I felt that was the end of my night and just went home crying the whole way home and when I got home I told my dad "Fuck you" because he told me once before not to waste my time and artists will never do that. I then went to bed and that folks was the best day of my existence. (Now it's all down hill from here)

Fuck you. You made me cry, when I read "I could not breathe I was crying so hard the man I looked up to my whole life and helped me out of depression in high school and middle school signed my shirt and told me he loved me.", because I've been listening to Coldplay since 2008, since I'm 16. I already knew Coldplay from way back, but only started really listening to them in 2008.

That shit hit too close to home.

I think if I saw Chris Martin, I would fucking have a heart attack or something to that extent.

Fuck you. You made me cry, when I read "I could not breathe I was crying so hard the man I looked up to my whole life and helped me out of depression in high school and middle school signed my shirt and told me he loved me.", because I've been listening to Coldplay since 2008, since I'm 16. I already knew Coldplay from way back, but only started really listening to them in 2008.

That shit hit too close to home.

I think if I saw Chris Martin, I would fucking have a heart attack or something to that extent.

Yup, I did something in my sophomore year of high school and it led to me being the most depressed I've ever been and it seemed like that there was no hope in the world around me that things weren't going to look up or get better and I contemplated suicide for awhile but after school everyday when I got home I'd put on coldplay or listen to some of there music videos and it made me feel better and made me feel like I wasn't so alone. Coldplay held my hand through the toughest time of my life so far and being able to meet him is really the peak of my life. I may be some random fan to him who get star struck but to me he's my hero and the man I look up to everyday, I get criticized often for having such a strong passion for the band and music but I don't even care because they will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm glad you could relate to my story, If you try hard enough you may meet Chris one day too :)