✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So how was the first half of 2014 for you?

Black Rose

It was a bit calmer than the second half of 2013 for me. Quite difficult on some fronts at time, but I had some wonderful moments as well: a couple of great parties, great trips..Coming back to France after my 9 months in Edinburgh felt so weird and actually it still does...Now adjusting and preparing for Fall 2014, now that's going to be a real challenge!!

Almost forgot: in this weird mess there was still a HUGE highlight and that is to have seen Coldplay at a rather small venue, in Paris :D Dream come true :wacky:

It was a great half year for me!

The most important thing is that my school results are finally positive! I also went to a lot of concerts (as always) and to Pinkpop Festival. It was absolutely amazing to see The Rolling Stones. I also went to Egypt for one week with a friend and that was a great holiday. Unfortunately I couldn't manage to get tickets for Coldplay, so I probable have to wait another year before I see them again.

January was mostly getting over the ex. Feb - April were okayish, studying, etc. but then things kinda fell to pieces with depression. Don't even know if I'm going to be able to pass at this point. It is getting slightly better but progress is SLOW compared to how quickly the whole mess happened

• 2 weeks later...

This year has been unpredictable but exciting. Met so many people I have never met was amazing. Met new friends from uni, Coldplaying, and the job I work for. It's been great so far and I learned so many ups and downs everyday as I'm slowly learning about reality of life too :) Looking forward to new adventures in upcoming months. I know that this year is going to amazing personally for me, I hope! :)

• 1 month later...

Not as good as I hope the second half will be, always is better to look at the bright side, find something to keep us moving.

I've finally come to admit some problems that were floating around and I'm willing to work hard on fixing them, so I'm really looking forward to this new course and hope to make the best of it.

Since I did a further research on my right arm's permanent injury (Erb's palsy/BPI/Brachial Plexus Injury), finally I get a better insight on it and how it may affect my future (no kidding, but it worries me if I'd need surgery for constant pain when I'll be in my 40s). I feel a lot useful helping other parents and kids, and we are going to do a meet-up this early december to which I'm looking forward.

The cultural side of the city has dropped a bit as the main street bookshop has closed but on the other hand we have a new publisher in the city which I'm supporting, same as the new regional publisher. Hadn't gone to many concerts this year, hope it'll improve, still considering if going to see The National in Madrid on Halloween or not. I guess that's it.