✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the lefty`s thread

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm left handed' date=' but when it comes to playing softball i bat on my right side and when i play volley ball i surf with the right hand :shrug:[/quote']

I only write with left, do everything else with right.... Does that make me half a creative genious...? hmmmm

hahaha :D :?

weedy_gonzalez wrote: 
Quote: 
I only write with left, do everything else with right.... Does that make me half a creative genious...? hmmmm 

maybe... but it doesn`t make u a TRUE lefty 
*weeps, do not feel special anymore*

oh crap i didn`t mean to sound rude you are special...everyone is :D

weedy_gonzalez wrote: 
Quote: 
That's oh so true

maybe... but it doesn`t make u a TRUE lefty 
*weeps, do not feel special anymore*

oh crap i didn`t mean to sound rude you are special...everyone is :D

Quote:

you know what....i was there in front of guy when he signed all my stuff and i dont remember what hand he wrote with

I woud also have forget that..... when you're in front of him do you care with which hand he writes? I wouldn't care ( If someday I meet CP) .......... besides what change If Guy If a left or a right handed?

why would we changed the subject :? this is about what hand you write with and mostly left....that is the subject.

i care about what hand Guy writes with. i'd still like him no matter what hand he write with. i'm not judging on that only.

when you want to quote someone all you have to do is click on that button that says quote on the persons reply.

Sorry ginger for write nonsense thing and not being as smart as you're..... maybe make a quote for you is easy, but not for me.

ok i`ve had enough. sternly, huni, we all like you but personally i don`t understand why you have to be so harsh on yourself. u keep criticizing yourself and want us to pity you. well i don`t fell sorry for you becuz i just don`t find a reason to. u are young, u live in south america where english isn`t spken nationally ( so to say) BUT it doesn`t mean you are worse than any of us. and the fact that english isn`t my mother tongue and that i live in poland and the fact that eminem said once his music wasn`t for POLES and jews doesn`t make me worse than anyone on this earth. u know when u should feel sorry for yourself? when u are a bad person, a bad soul. but you are not! try to luff yourself a bit more and please don`t make me pity you becuz i just can`t. i luff you sternly and i want all the best for you but please don`t think you`re worse than any of us becuz you really are not. peace out!

Quote:

Sorry ginger for write nonsense thing and not being as smart as you're..... maybe make a quote for you is easy, but not for me.

ok i`ve had enough. sternly, huni, we all like you but personally i don`t understand why you have to be so harsh on yourself. u keep criticizing yourself and want us to pity you. well i don`t fell sorry for you becuz i just don`t find a reason to. u are young, u live in south america where english isn`t spken nationally ( so to say) BUT it doesn`t mean you are worse than any of us. and the fact that english isn`t my mother tongue and that i live in poland and the fact that eminem said once his music wasn`t for POLES and jews doesn`t make me worse than anyone on this earth. u know when u should feel sorry for yourself? when u are a bad person, a bad soul. but you are not! try to luff yourself a bit more and please don`t make me pity you becuz i just can`t. i luff you sternly and i want all the best for you but please don`t think you`re worse than any of us becuz you really are not. peace out!

....... me doesn't know what to say.......

Guess I should apologize...............

Sorry everyone, specially to you Poland Girl ( Don't know your name ) for make you waste your time ..................... I understood what you tried to say ( next time you do that, please be a bit more *soft* ( don't know the word, it's like sensible, but is not that word ), also sorry to ginger, wanted you to disapeard, even tho you've been really nice.......

Won't try to doit again.......... I guess to much free time (almost 3 month on holydays)

Sorry ginger for write nonsense thing and not being as smart as you're..... maybe make a quote for you is easy' date=' but not for me.[/quote']well i'm sorry if i dissapointed you or made you feel bad. i was just trying to help you and let you know how to quote :shrug: ;)

i think that was nicely said. i dont think i could have put it any better :D