✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the lefty`s thread

weedy_gonzalez

Guess I should apologize...............

Sorry everyone, specially to you Poland Girl ( Don't know your name ) for make you waste your time ..................... I understood what you tried to say ( next time you do that, please be a bit more *soft* ( don't know the word, it's like sensible, but is not that word ), also sorry to ginger, wanted you to disapeard, even tho you've been really nice.......

Won't try to doit again.......... I guess to much free time (almost 3 month on holydays)

u don`t have to apologize, sternly. i was just trying to make you feel more confident about yourself. u should luff yourself. yeah! and i couldn`t be more soft :P i`m just like that: i tell people what`s on my mind wether it`s something good or bad. i just don`t seem to care about people`s feelings and that`s shitty. i know i should be less straight-forward. and my name is kasia :D what`s yours?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what do you do over there?? school? u got any hobbies?

Yes...... Lve in Chile doesn't mean that I don't have to go to school ....... I go to a British School from March to December, I have 3 times a year holydays, I practise hockey ans swimming almost all year and sometimes rugby (only when they are not enough ppl) ... I live in a small town, I go to a small school and in case I wanna scape it's surrounde by cows and some vineyards.........that's mainly my life here .. isn't it bored?