✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I've met Sparky!!!!

Jonny and the cake

Im staying in Bham for three weeks and we decided to meet, so we did!

We talked for like 2-3 minutes about random stuff, we talked about how nice Bham was and things like that, and i can tell you he has a strange accent ahahah

Everything was a little bit awkward :mad: I couldnt stay there for too long so we said our goodbye and then went with our own ways

He gave me the Ghost Stories buttons!

ZgC2cXx.jpg

And we took a photo together but WARNING i look fucking high on it, i was just really really tired okay?

9bgMG3L.jpg

Hahaha you know when I met Marc I have told him that I couldnt understand his accent and ask if he could talk more slowly :lol:

By the way that bullring behind you guys looks so scary, he's like starring at you guys and going "why am I included in the photoooo?" :angry: :P

Its a mixture of Brummie, mainly some English accent that doesn't belong to anywhere and a tiny bit of Irish + Afrikaans from family :P It was great to meet you in person! We both look high haha.

Wow do you speak Afrikaans? I don't but I understand it because I speak Dutch. It's such cool language!

Wow do you speak Afrikaans? I don't but I understand it because I speak Dutch. It's such cool language!

Oh no, mainly the accent, I did used to know a little bit when I was younger but not really now :( Yeah it is, my mom can speak full Afrikaans and Zulu (which is a very 'aggressive' language but cool lol)