Coldplaying asks Coldplay (16/06/15)

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

attachment.php?attachmentid=31949&stc=1

In our session of 'Coldplaying Asks Coldplay', we asked #coldplay What have you done with the stamps we sent you?

A: "I lent all of the stamps to a friend of mine who is an art teacher friend in England. He then scanned them all and invited his class to make Coldplay-inspired art from the images. This was my personal favorite by a year 10 student called Jake." (It's the picture of the doves).

"My friend returned the stamps to me and they're now sitting in a giant stamp collection book which my wife gave me for Christmas. It's one of those projects which I need to carve out some time for. Maybe it's something that I can do on the next tour, where there'll be much more downtime than now. I'm so grateful to everyone who sent me stamps. It's an incredible, globe-spanning collection. - Phil.

We only had one question, but we cannot wait for the next tour!

If you missed the previous questions from our first session, you can find them at this link: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/104287-Coldplaying-asks-Coldplay-(15-05-15) #coldplaying #quotes #harveytown"

Guest LiquidSky
hmmmm, let me think....he has, umm, made a stamp collection ?

(hazarding a guess :D)

We helped him get it started:) I guess this can be confusing to newer fans but a few years ago, Phil asked Coldplayers to send him a stamp lol and one lucky winner won a Coldplay goodie bag! (We were all SO JELLY!):P

Guest LiquidSky

This was his exact message: "hello coldplayers, I’m starting a stamp collection. if you’re feeling kind, please could you help me get it started by sending me a letter or postcard from your corner of the world to the address below. include your postal address because one lucky sender will receive a big bag of coldplay goodies. thanks so much in advance, love phil. // Phil Harvey, c /o Dales Evans Accountants, 88 Baker Street, London W1U 6TQ, UK. (Postal submissions only – personal deliveries cannot be accepted). PS closing date: Friday 9 November 2013.” Link to stamps thread: here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

attachment.php?attachmentid=31967&stc=1

"

In our June session of 'Coldplaying asks Coldplay' we asked #coldplay "What has been your favorite music video to shoot and why?" Guy's answer: "A Sky Full of Stars, because it was so spontaneous and lo fi and the Aussie fans were amazing". #coldplaying #asfos"

attachment.php?attachmentid=31968&stc=1

[video=youtube;VPRjCeoBqrI]

Guest LiquidSky

attachment.php?attachmentid=31969&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=31970&stc=1

[h=1]In our June session of 'Coldplaying asks Coldplay' we asked #coldplay "What has been your favorite music video to shoot and why?" Will's answer: "It would have to be #paradise for me. Shooting in a cheetah sanctuary in South Africa and then in the football stadium, pretty amazing" [/h]

[video=youtube;1G4isv_Fylg]

Guest LiquidSky

attachment.php?attachmentid=31971&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=31972&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=31973&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=31974&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=31975&stc=1

In our June session of 'Coldplaying asks Coldplay' we asked #coldplay "What has been your favorite music video to shoot and why?" Chris' answer: " #paradise the deadline was so insane*, the pressure was crazy, but we had total conviction in a very silly idea. *the track had been released two months earlier and we'd already finished-and-scrapped- TWO videos". ������ #chrismartin #coldplaying #quotes

Guest LiquidSky

attachment.php?attachmentid=31976&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=31977&stc=1

In our June session of 'Coldplaying asks Coldplay' we asked #coldplay "What has been your favorite music video to shoot and why?" Jonny's answer: "Life in Technicolor II, because of Phil's cameo and the fact that I didn't have to do anything". ps: Jonny doesn't like video shoots. #lifeintechnicolorII #coldplaying #quotes

[video=youtube;fXSovfzyx28]

Guest LiquidSky

attachment.php?attachmentid=31978&stc=1

[h=1]In our June session of 'Coldplaying asks Coldplay' we asked #coldplay "What has been your favorite music video to shoot and why?" Phil's answer: "Life in Technicolor II. We shot it in a village hall in a quaint little village in the countryside. It really reminded me of the jumble sales and village shows of my childhood. I loved the puppets and all the fun special effects plus I got to make a cameo in that chunky pullover.

Maybe 'Christmas Lights' was my favorite actually. It was probably the most memorable shoot. It was 2 degrees below freezing. I was wearing that skimpy Elvis costume and we didn't wrap until 4am but we all managed to keep laughing". #harveytown #christmaslights #coldplaying[/h]