Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

attachment.php?attachmentid=31942&stc=1

"

Finally, our last question was for Phil. What song would you rave about that would surprise us fans the most? His answer sure did surprised us! He is an #ari fan. Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande and The Weeknd. @abelxo @arianagrande Hope everyone had fun discovering these artists/songs and now you know! Whenever you listen to Earn It, nothing comes to mind but "you, you, you" #chrismartin #coldplay #coldplaying #tbt #igdaily #arianagrande #theweeknd #lovemeharder"

[video=youtube;g5qU7p7yOY8]

I mean, all I picture in my head is sweetcheeks jamming to this hahaha :nice:

Guest LiquidSky
Wondering if the crosses on their a**** gets them closer to God.... I'm curious...Is that close-up butt flex for real? #lifesbigquestions

I had no idea what you were talking about until I watched the video. DAMN! Wth?

This was great! Its nice and fun to know what the members of Coldplay are listening to..! I think its really cool that Coldplaying is making such things possible, so thank you to the Coldplaying team! :)

This was great! Its nice and fun to know what the members of Coldplay are listening to..! I think its really cool that Coldplaying is making such things possible, so thank you to the Coldplaying team! :)

Yes, I agree. Thanks very much. It is nice that they took the time to share. Thanks Coldplaying for such an awesome forum. You are the best!

It was fun:D. Never heard of those songs so it's really a surprise for me:D. Yeah that song from Guy is interesting, but I don't think I can enjoy it musically though. Love the song from Chris, but the video ..lol. Hope they do it again sometime :laugh3: thank Coldplaying for this fun time:).

• 4 weeks later...