✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another Coldplay song related to Angeline Jolie/Brad Pitt?

gai

Another Coldplay, Jolie/Pitt Collaboration?

Continuing on from the successful Miracles track Coldplay recorded for the Angelina Jolie film 'Unbroken' last year, the guys were spotted entering London's Air Studios last Saturday shortly followed by Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Coldplay are rumoured to be recording some music for a new film, question is, is it just one track or a complete movie soundtrack?

What are your thoughts on this?

Here is an article in the Daily Mail newspaper http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3144326/Angelina-Jolie-husband-Brad-Pitt-joined-Chris-Martin-London-recording-studio.html

[ATTACH]31988[/ATTACH]

I enjoyed Miracles very much, so another song is just another song for the fans. In my opinion it might have been written for a film but it's still a stand alone creation and can be interpreted any way the listener wants. A complete soundtrack though? I don't think its something a band would be interested in because your restricted in how creative you can be as you have to follow the same general themes and atmosphere of the film. You wouldn't know with Chris though so it may happen.

I don't really care once we get quality Coldplay.

Angelina Jolie has a film titled, "By The Sea" which is currently in post production. She is directing and producing the film as well as acting in it. Pitt is also producing and acting in it. Apparently it has been in the works for awhile but it is due out later this year.

This article is dated from September last year but IMDb says it is due out this November.

Synopsis

Set in France during the mid-1970s, Vanessa, a former dancer, and her husband Roland, an American writer, travel the country together. They seem to be growing apart, but when they linger in one quiet, seaside town they begin to draw close to some of its more vibrant inhabitants, such as a local bar/café-keeper and a hotel owner.

IMDb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3707106/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

Perhaps they are doing a song for this.....