🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

OLYMPICS!

Sternly

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you'd know it wasn't Jess if you looked at the flag. :P

Actually I love sport!! :D I remember doing this huge assignment for the last Olympics which was hell so that kinda put me off them forever. :lol:

:lol: :lol: JESS FROM KHANADA OR JESS FROM AUST......... THAT'S FOR ME! :sneaky:

AND I ENJOY SO MUCH THE OLYMPICS, I DUNNO WHY THO [CUZ I'M AT CLASSES AND THE TIME DIFFERENCE DOESN'T HELP MUCH...] BUT IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN WERE THEY WERE ON SYDNEY! [iT WAS JUST LIKE FOR THE RWC; I HAD TO WAKE UP AT 5 SOMETHING TO SEE THE GAMES! :angry: ]

Yes!! Julia is here!! *hails julia*

Julia, i don't think i told you this before so, here i go:

Your new sig is really funny, i luv it. lol

and nah, sports are kinda cool... like... i was playing fifa 2003 on my friend's gamecube and it was really cool and... wait, you're talking about real life sports? Gah, i don't like em. lol

And yea ren, you're soo right! gotta luv the strokes! i'm addicted to 12.51!!

Yes!! Julia is here!! *hails julia*

Julia, i don't think i told you this before so, here i go:

Your new sig is really funny, i luv it. lol

and nah, sports are kinda cool... like... i was playing fifa 2003 on my friend's gamecube and it was really cool and... wait, you're talking about real life sports? Gah, i don't like em. lol

And yea ren, you're soo right! gotta luv the strokes! i'm addicted to 12.51!!

Hi Thom!! *hails Thom*

Haha thanks...my sig's been like that for a while. "I'm with you" was on before..and it made me think of you lol. :lol:

And The Strokes are the best! Have you got their first album? I have to admit I like the first one better. :/

Hi Thom!! *hails Thom*

Haha thanks...my sig's been like that for a while. "I'm with you" was on before..and it made me think of you lol.

And The Strokes are the best! Have you got their first album? I have to admit I like the first one better.

:lol: haha

I downloaded the strokes 1st album and i really luved it. And then i downloaded a few songs from the new album and i was like :o it rocks!

But i dunno, maybe the first one really is better.

And ah, avril was on tv? i can't believe i missed it! damn! lol

Ah, what's the problem sternly? you go offtopic all the time too! And you go offtopic speaking spanish!

If people wanna talk about the olympic games, i'm pretty sure that they're gunna post here even if we keep talking about interpol and the strokes for 10 pages.