🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

OLYMPICS!

Sternly

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!

i agree! im still a shiryu wannabe! lol! i bet u want to be shon!

yea man, shon owns!! lol (i can't believe i just said this)

Naah, actually shon and seiya can go to hell, and get a room there, and have lots of kids.

Hyoga is the man!! i can't believe shon wanted to use his cosmos to warm hyoga's body. what a lil... uhh... non-male guy.

lol!!!!!!! thom ur da man!!! *hails mr lavigne* .. dude we have to share more strokes,interpol and seya vidz!!!!

Soo true!! man, interpol vids are fucking hard to find. Did you see the PDA video? It's really cool!

And oh, did you see the seiya movie that i sent you? It's kinda lame. lol i wanna watch the new seiya movie though! Coming to japanese theaters in february!!

SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!SPORT!!!!!

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!! that's so true!!!!! but ikki is da man! he's a bad ass! unlike shon ..lol!

Yes!!! gotta luv that old episode where ikki beats the shit out of poor seiya!

seiya was like... "nooo ikki, please don't leave us! saori wants our help!"

ikki: whatever, fuck off seiya.

*punch*

SPORTS CAN SUCK MY SOCKS. x 100000

(i'm too lazy to copy and paste that 10000 times)

hahaha actually i downloaded a few interpol vidz (thx mole) pretty good stuff!

and yeah i want to see the new movie..too bad i cant find the dvd's of the old movies

Yea man, japanese ppl are so lucky, they even have new seiya dolls now! I want em! lol

And wow, so julia is the queen of the interpol vids? that's really cool! You gotta send em to me later, man.

ok, you know what sucks even more than people who go offtopic on threads?

1- people who post threads about their countries

2- people who speak spanish all the time on an english mb

3- people who get mad when other ppl go offtopic

4- people who pick on my best friend all the time

5- people who are named carla

:lol: this thread is sooo funny' date=' you start reading and all you see is "SPORT!!!!!" written a billion times, then ren and thom completely ignore it and keep on talking haha..ohh you boys are super :D[/quote']

Ren and Thom rox !!! Because Saint Seya rox too ;)

:lol: this thread is sooo funny' date=' you start reading and all you see is "SPORT!!!!!" written a billion times, then ren and thom completely ignore it and keep on talking haha..ohh you boys are super :D[/quote']

Ren and Thom rox !!! Because Saint Seya rox too ;)

:blush: Thx Denise and Mandy! You're great!!!!! and yup, Shiryu is da man!!!!