✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OFFENSIVE WORDS!

Sternly

Guest LiquidSky
:stunned: :stunned:

Really? thats what it means?...hehehe some French teacher's gonna be in for a surprise next week :D :sneaky:

oh my! :lol: :lol:

merde

hehehe i knew what that meant because a few years ago for a french project i had to do this wheel thing for like a game and on it my brother wrote MERDE (you know the word seems like it's spelt wrong when it's in caps....i don't know why :huh:...or maybe that's just me ) and i was like, what does that mean? and then my brother's like it means shit then i was angry at him. :P i had to cross it out in black marker and make it look like a decoration of some sort. :rolleyes:

badaboum wrote:

merde

hehehe i knew what that meant because a few years ago for a french project i had to do this wheel thing for like a game and on it my brother wrote MERDE (you know the word seems like it's spelt wrong when it's in caps....i don't know why ...or maybe that's just me ) and i was like, what does that mean? and then my brother's like it means shit then i was angry at him. i had to cross it out in black marker and make it look like a decoration of some sort.

bad girl, léa bad girl!!!! :stunned:

you're not here to use those words

erm

an other example?

Espèce de fiante :stunned: