✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who else has never seen Coldplay live before ?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Germany.

*hides behind a corner*

Haha, well nothing wrong with that :P

Though we have a lot of choice going to a concert here in Europe, nowadays the black market becomes a problem.. At least, that's my experience in the Netherlands where tickets are sold out fast and you can only find tickets for twice the normal price. It's very sad.

One of the best bands to watch live! They REALLY SHINE live. That's why the majority of their songs sounds so much better live. When I listened to Clocks being so closed to the stage was like I was listening this song for the first time in my life. It was so EPIC like I was living in another dimension. And I was luck enough to hear them play what probably is my favorite song from them: Politik! I really hope everyone of you get the chance to be in one of their concerts. Even if you don't like much of their newer stuff you will not leave the experience disappointed. They are one of the few bands out there that truly worth any sacrifices you have to take to see them live, and I not saying that because I'm one of their fans. So if you have any opportunity to see their concert, don't think twice and grab it with both hands. Really hope you all get that opportunity with the AHFOD tour.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...