✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who else has never seen Coldplay live before ?

I haven't [emoji24]i blame it on my age though, my dad went to an MX concert years ago I just was too young to go, plus I was way more into pre teen crappy pop at the time. Next time Coldplay come around to Toronto, we're making sure it'll be a family affair because we are all in love with them!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't [emoji24]i blame it on my age though, my dad went to an MX concert years ago I just was too young to go, plus I was way more into pre teen crappy pop at the time. Next time Coldplay come around to Toronto, we're making sure it'll be a family affair because we are all in love with them!

Oh hey, youre back.

I'm also looking to go all out the next time Coldplay are in Toronto. I went to one show during Viva era with the fam. 2/4 of us weren't really fans (expected since we're an immigrant family), my sister is a casual fan I guess, and then there's me.

I've wanted to go to 2 concerts in particular (Noel Gallagher and Coldplay) but whenever they were in town, I couldn't convince my friends.

This time, i'm saying 'fuck it' i'm going myself if I have to, and i'm gonna try to get the best tix (general admission? The ones where you're standing the whole night? How much will that cost? Can someone clarify this with me? I'm a noob).

Oh hey, youre back.

I'm also looking to go all out the next time Coldplay are in Toronto. I went to one show during Viva era with the fam. 2/4 of us weren't really fans (expected since we're an immigrant family), my sister is a casual fan I guess, and then there's me.

I've wanted to go to 2 concerts in particular (Noel Gallagher and Coldplay) but whenever they were in town, I couldn't convince my friends.

This time, i'm saying 'fuck it' i'm going myself if I have to, and i'm gonna try to get the best tix (general admission? The ones where you're standing the whole night? How much will that cost? Can someone clarify this with me? I'm a noob).

Yeah, I saw a new Coldplay song and I couldn't resist!!

If your in let's say the acc and your sitting in the 500s, a pretty regular priced show will have them at hmmm 40 bucks? 100s are at least 80 (though I've definitely seen them way higher) and the floor is definitely a hundred at least. But then again I went to see Ed Sheeran a while ago and his tickets were all one set price for the 100s and the floor. Then the first few rows skyrocket, if you are even lucky enough to begin to get those tickets.

My dad tells me in the MX tour he was right near Coldplay's second stage when he went and he's never stopped talking about it since, but I'm not quite sure if that was on the floor or not.

@JtB

You think they're going ACC? Surely they'll go for Rogers Centre with it being the bigger one, no?

If that's the case, how much are the most expensive (and I assume, best) spots? Don't care if its $100+, i'm doing it

@jc

Hm I don't know... I guess it depends on what's open. My English teacher saw Madonna in like the 2nd row the other day and he paid a load of money (at least a thousand I'm assuming) but also got some vip package. I also remember going to a one direction show a while ago (don't laugh it was a phase) and paying 100 just for the 100s tickets. I'd say you'd be looking at 300-500 (or maybe more? )For front row seats but I guess it depends on the act it could be a lot more or a lot less... But it's really hard to get a hold of front seats which sucks

There's a very high change that they will visit India for this tour. They even went there to shoot the music video. So just keep your fingers crossed ;)

V true. Hoping for the same.

Any guesses as to when could they tour india? As in April- June or it could be later? Just a calculative guess. I have my exams in march and April and would wish they avoid that time frame.

Hey! In India Coldplay never had an official show! Being a hardcore Coldplayer I feel really bad!

Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have a great time, since you're in India you possibly might have heard some songs off of A Head Full Of Dreams we haven't... :D We're excited for this new album. :D Enjoy your time here. Your coming at a great time, A Head Full Of Dreams just got announced on Friday and everything is well.:)

Ummmm.... well. did you see the video shoot?? :D :D :D

If you did could you at least please tell us if Adventure of a Lifetime is the song that the MV is for???D:D

I'm pretty sure after shooting a video in India that they'll come to you. :D

oh fuck, dayum. perhaps not that steep....

I know I'm from Australia but I've attended 2 of their concerts... I think you can get the standing general admission tickets from around $150-225... Knowing the lads, they will aim to keep it affordable - I'd be really surprised if it's much more expensive than that

• 2 weeks later...