✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who else has never seen Coldplay live before ?

I've never seen them before....I do want to go, i need to know the dates as soon as they declare it....who wants to help me, where can i watch to know the new dates? Maybe 2015 or 2016 thank's ....

Welcome to Coldplaying!! :D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aiming for the next summer to see them live for the firs time. And it would even be one of my firsts concerts :D

I haven't seen Coldplay and I'd like to say that too. But my first concert will be a Maroon 5. But I'm sure it won't compare to a Coldplay one. I'm really looking forward to their next tour, hope it's soon.

• 2 weeks later...
(Longtime lurker, it's time to stop that!)

I've never seen them live either. Promoters here have been trying to get them to come since the Viva La Vida Tour and haven't been successful. Here's hoping we'll get them soon.

Hi! Welcome to Coldplaying!!! Glad you decided to join! :)

I have never been to a Coldplay concert YET. They had never even visited India, let alone performing a concert. But with the current buzz of India being strongly related to AHFOD, there's a high possibility that this may change with their next AHFOD + GS tour.

There's a very high change that they will visit India for this tour. They even went there to shoot the music video. So just keep your fingers crossed ;)