✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who else has never seen Coldplay live before ?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest, how many people are here who have never seen Coldplay live before ? I am one of them, so I was interested in knowing if there are other people in the same situation.

basically everyone that doesn't live in Europe/North America/Australia/Canada :I

I haven't I'm ashamed to say despite being a major fan for years. A mixture of circumstance (Coldplay not playing Ireland since the Viva Tour) and poor planning have prevented me on a few occasions. It's really a dream of mine to see them live and I plan on making good my transgression on the next tour by seeing them a few times. I just hope it won't be like the 2012 tour where it was hit and miss trying to get tickets.

Add me to the list! Mainly I haven't gone because I'm a resent fan (2012) but I really wanted to go to one of their concerts since that time. Plus some other reasons that aren't relevant. Unfortunately, when I had enough money and time to go they cancelled the MX tour in Latinamerica which really broke our hearts.

Guest diogo_sg

I've never seen them live!! I just hope they'll come Portugal for the AHFOD tour!!

"I live to see the world"

I am waiting to see if I manage to win Global Citizen Festival tickets. It would be my first time seeing them, and I hope this comes true...

Hope you can win them my friend. Roll on September 26th :) If Coldplay play new material you can tell us how it sounds live :D

I haven't seen Coldplay yet, but I wrote them short story and sent it to their fanmail base in CA, and that was back in June so I'm hoping to hear something in September!

Wow, does the Coldplay management actually respond to fanmail ?

Me! We're in Asia so we haven't seen them. Can't even imagine the level.of excitement that I would have.

Yes. I am even excited now that I see a tiny...very, very tiny....little possibility of it happening in September, and I'd be much more excited if I knew this would be happening for sure.

I am waiting to see if I manage to win Global Citizen Festival tickets. It would be my first time seeing them, and I hope this comes true...

I'm waiting that too. I did all the actions with the hope of winning the tickets. I really hope we get them!!! Good luck!!!

I had the chance to see them in London 2012 (I think. I'm bad with recalling dates.) I just moved to England, didn't have anyone to go with and bc I didn't know my way around London I let fear stop me from going alone.

Now that my situation has changed, my wish is to spend a summer following them on tour. Can you imagine how many cool & interesting people I would meet?