✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying fan music video anyone?

The Adversary

I was wondering if anyone here would have an interest in making a Coldplaying fan lip-sync video?

Like the one Oasis fans did here:

[video=youtube;KJ_Po54ucsU]

If there is sufficient interest, we could decide on a song. I was thinking a fairly popular non-single like Warning Sign or similar and post it on the Coldplaying Youtube channel. Someone would have to compile the clips and sync with the music because I have absolutely no editing skills :P

If you honestly think this is a stupid idea tell me. It's only a thought/suggestion

*This isn't my in-genius plan to see what you all look like.

Very good idea! Similar to what Atlas Project has been doing but with a twist. I'm patenting this idea for Coldplaying Ian, if your reading :laugh3:

Do you have the editing skills to do this then? When the first song from AHFOD is revealed, I can get the word out, make announcements etc.. if you want to give this a go :)

Guest diogo_sg
Great idea! I'd say don't hold back, go for a classic hit/single like Yellow or The Scientist, a track that most people are familiar with :)

But we want people to know their lesser known songs, which are often better than the singles [emoji6]

"I live to see the world"

Iunno, the thing about what ColdplayAtlas did is that it was more a reaction video; quick and simple. If you're looking to do a lip-sync, you'd have to hope you can decipher the lyrics in a timely manner (assuming you wanna release your video in a timely manner after getting the song, decipher the lyrics, have everyone learn the lyrics, shoot the video, edit the videos, etc).

OP's original idea to choose an existing song has its own problems. Just seems like it isn't attached to a particular event in Coldplay's calendar. Just a project to keep yourselves busy. Anywho, I would personally choose a more upbeat song (Clocks, Viva, Paradise, ASFOS) than a slow one like the one's suggested so far (The Scientist, Yellow, Warning Sign).

Iunno, the thing about what ColdplayAtlas did is that it was more a reaction video; quick and simple. If you're looking to do a lip-sync, you'd have to hope you can decipher the lyrics in a timely manner (assuming you wanna release your video in a timely manner after getting the song, decipher the lyrics, have everyone learn the lyrics, shoot the video, edit the videos, etc).

OP's original idea to choose an existing song has its own problems. Just seems like it isn't attached to a particular event in Coldplay's calendar. Just a project to keep yourselves busy. Anywho, I would personally choose a more upbeat song (Clocks, Viva, Paradise, ASFOS) than a slow one like the one's suggested so far (The Scientist, Yellow, Warning Sign).

I wish they were 'quick and simple' to make, haha. I spent hours on those things!

Good reccomendation on Viva, with some good editing, I can imagine it looking great with the "owahoh's" towards the end. I think that track/video would go down quite well.

Well, I'm just an outsider to this project, but seems to me you need

a) an editor

b) a song decided on

without which this project has no legs. I think the interest will come once you have those things solid. I suggest a poll to at least get point b down, and snoop around for an editor.