✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Live Aid Ideas?

Do you even know what Live Aid was about? Or do you actually want people to starve so there can be another Live Aid...

I watched the original and Live 8, plus the documentary so yes. I don't ever want people to starve cause that's wrong and cruel, but I'm just asking if you were to put on a concert like it who would perform:)

I watched the original and Live 8, plus the documentary so yes. I don't ever want people to starve cause that's wrong and cruel, but I'm just asking if you were to put on a concert like it who would perform:)

Sorry, completely misread you then. My apologies.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L10 met Tapatalk

Coldplay, Muse, Florence and the Machine, Ed Sheeran, and the Foo Fighters immediately come to mind. I'm sure Kanye West and Beyonce would find their way in... and it'd be really cool if U2 appeared because they played at the first Live Aid 30 years ago.

Do you even know what Live Aid was about? Or do you actually want people to starve so there can be another Live Aid...

Enough people in the world are starving to death on a regular basis to justify a Live Aid concert every day. No special catastrophes, wars and famines required !

My picks to help the world out are (be prepared to read):

Coldplay (just yessss):D, Muse, Foo Fighters,U2, Queen(with AdamL), Mumford & Sons, Blur, Radiohead, The Rolling Stones, Linkin Park, Soundgarden, Ed Sheeran, Jake Bugg, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Weird Al, Florence & The Machine, Kings Of Leon, Bruce Springsteen, The Killers (or just Brandon Flowers if he's focusing on solo work), Gorillaz (if together for another album), Noel Gallagher (unlikely but it could happen), Oasis (even more unlikely but could happen), Editors, Stereophonics, Green Day (wait until they release another album), Rihanna & Beyonce & Jay Z & Kanye West(like 42 said above all four will find their way in somehow which is ok), CHVRCHES, David Bowie (please?it could happen.), Metallica, Nirvana (never going to happen but I can dream. RIP Kurt Cobain:cry: And last but not least Royal Blood.