✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your most liked EP/B-sides?

Hi everyone [emoji5]️. I'm new to Coldplaying, and this is my first thread [emoji4].

So the reason of asking this question is that I have many liked EP's and B-side's most of them are also in my Top Songs. And I want to know about yours so I can compare my music taste [emoji3]

My favourite era for b sides was X&Y. Some of those b sides belonged on the album (Things I don't Understand!) followed closely by AROBTTH era b sides (There wasn't one bad song written during that era) Crest of Waves, One I love, I Bloom Blaum. I don't know how A Whisper got on the album and some of those ended up as B sides. The Prospekt March EP was experimental greatness, really makes that era for me.

My personal favourite b side is Help Is Round The Corner.

Oh yeah, I also like Ghost Story. But ghost Story is not an EP or B-side to me, somehow in my mind it belongs to the GS deluxe album (and is the only song out of there I really like a lot)

They released it on the asfos ep for the people that couldn't buy the deluxe edition outside of the U.S.

See You Soon

Careful Where You Stand

The World Turned Upside Down

Things I Don't Understand

One I Love

Glass of Water

Animals

Moving to Mars

So many great b-sides and EP tracks... I love to experiment by inserting them into the album tracklistings. They can add a lot more depth to an already amazing album!

Great thread!

Mine are:

Sleeping Sun, Things I Don't Understand, The World Turned Upside Down (the chorus on this is SO catchy), A Spell A Rebel Yell, Pour Me, Moses, The Goldrush, Lhuna, Gravity and All Your Friends! :)

Well no one mentioned Moses [emoji16]. Except you [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...