✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what`s your moon sign??

weedy_gonzalez

Because of special laws, if you are under 13 years old we can't email you your daily horoscope or any of our newsletters. But you CAN come here every day to read your horoscope on our site! Click on the button below to get your report, and be sure to come back soon!

i am not UNDER 13! i am 13! :angry:

and even when i tried to change it, it still said i'm under 13!

Your Moon is in Sagittarius

Open and generous, you enjoy a wide circle of friends and acquaintances and you thrive on sociability and fellowship. You are adventurous, playful, freedom-loving, and always ready for a good time. You rarely allow obstacles or difficulties to keep you down, for no matter how bleak the past or present, you always expect a better, brighter future. In fact, you are uncomfortable with your own or other people's problems and emotional pain. You often try to "cheer up" or offer philosophical advice to those who are hurting, but unwittingly you avoid or ignore the emotions involved.

Friendship means a great deal to you, perhaps even more than love or romance. For you to be happy, your mate must be your best friend and encourage your aspirations and ideals. You also need a great deal of emotional freedom and mobility.

:stunned:

Okaay, maybe I'm more like my real sign Taurus cause the bit about other peoples problems is really not me. :lol:

Your Moon is in Capricorn

Serious and responsible, you try to carry the world on your shoulders and rarely let others know that you need help and support. You deny or ignore your own emotional needs and feel that others will not accept you if you appear "weak". You are especially uncomfortable with emotional dependency, and will tell yourself and others (even children) not to be a "baby". You need to accept that no one is self-sufficient all the time, and to be gentler with your "childish" emotional needs and wants. To others, you may appear to be rather hard-nosed and tough, with a businesslike attitude toward their personal concerns and feelings. Actually, no one is a truer friend. Your feelings and loyalties run deep, but you often do not let people know how much you care. You also need to learn to relax, enjoy yourself, and play sometimes.

:lol: :lol: that's completely my opposite!! :lol:

Um' date=' yes...they are black. It's quite obvious, moron.[/quote']

OK THAT`S IT!

YOU GET A WARNING: STOP BEING IMPOLITE. IF YOU WANT TO PRACTICE YOUR HIMALAYA-SIZED SARCASM VISIT THE OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD. THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE.

IF YOU DO NOT OBEY, YOU`LL END UP LIKE THAT UNBORNCHICKENWINGS DOOD.

I ACTUALLY ADDRESS THAT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH USERS THAT ARE DIFFERENT (YET NOT IMPOLITE).

just trying to keep this place a friendly nest.