✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE SECOND COLDPLAYVISION SONG CONTEST 2015

arushofjacktothehead

Can I vote again? Also, can I vote for the same songs?

If not, then

A Rush of Blood to the Head (12)

Twisted Logic (10)

Don't Panic (8)

No, you can vote for the same songs if you wish. :P You can also change it up if you like. (These are the official words from @arushofjacktothehead).

Also, three people have voted so yes your votes are valid :p

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when do we decide a winner or what gets eliminated?

In the last song contest the winner was announced at the end of the month, I'm assuming it's the same this time around :D

Gravity won that game with 32 points... the one in the lead right now has even more points than that and we aren't even a third done, these rules changes helped wonders :p

^ Only the songs in the list are qualified. This is evident because someone voted What If, however it was not on the list, so it didn't get the points, so he had to change his vote :p

Also, I do think that the songs that do win don't qualify to be in the next round, but you'll have to double-check with @arushofjacktothehead on that one since I did not set up this game (I did suggest some rule changes to make the game last longer and more interesting tho :P)

@I ran away, I tried to copy paste the whole tally from my Notepad but it was really glitchy so I'll just give you top 3 if that's okay with you:

1. Viva la Vida - 36 points

2. Warning Sign&AROBTTH - 30 points

3. White Shadows - 24 points

Also, sorry for being away so long and not responding, I was kind of preoccupied with a thread that's been going in the same direction as War of the coldplay songs tonight... it's not the same idea at all but our posts are getting all mixed up like in that one night:P

LOL,I saw that you guys were on the Counting thread :D I don't partcipate there but I noticed in the chatbox.

Thanks for the list.

Here are my votes:

A Rush Of Blood To The Head - 12 pts

I Ran Away - 10 pts

Talk - 8 pts

Nice:D

Yeah in the counting thread the numbers were getting mixed up, and we even mixed the lyrics game in there and it got really crazy after that... although it's cooling down now.:P

AROBTTH now takes first with 42 points... :D

Well this thread's been quiet for a little while... I'm gonna post another set of votes just to breathe some life back into it and allow @cp3176 a chance to vote a little sooner. ;)

Warning Sign - 12 points

Trouble - 10 points

Lovers In Japan - 8 points

Edit: Wow, I finally figured out how to do the very simple task of creating bold text. :facepalm:

Well this thread's been quiet for a little while... I'm gonna post another set of votes just to breathe some life back into it and allow @cp3176 a chance to vote a little sooner. ;)

Warning Sign - 12 points

Trouble - 10 points

Lovers In Japan - 8 points

Edit: Wow, I finally figured out how to do the very simple task of creating bold text. :facepalm:

Yeah, even with the new rule changes the thread kind of died there... but that's because people weren't voting :P Thanks for voting again! :D

Also, you seriously didn't know how to bold text before?? :facepalm: LOL well at least you know now... just do the same thing for italic and underlining. Evenntuallly with practice you'll be able to create horizontal lines and tables like @thetwinparadox always does in his elimination games. :)

Thanks for voting everyone so I can vote again! :D The thread kind of got hung up for a few days because no one was voting when they could've... :P That's fixed now.

Viva la Vida - 12 points

In My Place - 10 points

Up With The Birds - 8 points

BTW @arushofjacktothehead I noticed you have the song title "Lost?" in there. I know of Lost! and Lost+ but what is the song title "Lost?" I don't get it... I tried looking up on YouTube before and all I got were results for either Lost! or Lost+... is it the same thing as Lost!, a variation or a completely different song altogether? I honestly don't know... I thought it was just Lost! and Lost+ originally but I must be clueless because I have no idea what Lost? is...

EDIT: I see now... Lost? is a version of the song with just Chris on the piano... what the heck? That's the version I have on my phone!!! Okay I need to fix that right now... how did I not even know all this time:D I guess "Lost!" is a better version of "Lost?"... and I'm missing out! What have I done... I knew this song was too repetitive! "Lost? is quite a bit repetitive... I'll go check out "Lost!" now :P)