✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-05-26] Estadi Olímpic, Barcelona, Spain

Captain Crieff

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[2016-05-26] Estadi Olímpic, Barcelona, Spain

Coldplay have announced the first shows of the A Head Full of Dreams Tour. They announced the band will play the Estadi Olímpic in Barcelona on Thursday, May 26 2016.

General information:

Tickets: Tickets will go on general sale via Ticketmaster 27 November 2015, 10:00 AM CET

Note, there will be a presale starting Wednesday 25 November via LiveNation Spain. All you have to do is register at LiveNation.es and you're eligible for the presale. Click here to visit that page.

Ticket prices: €60-€90 (excl. booking/service costs)

Concert time: 21:00

Support act: See Picture Below

a599215900b31110bf9c7704bff77408.jpg

Venue details:

Estadi Olímpico

Full name: Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys

Address: Carrer l'Estadi, 52, 08038 Barcelona, Spain

Seating capacity: 54.000

Concert details:

Setlist: TBD

Wikicoldplay page: TBD

Photo gallery: TBD

Previous concerts at the Estadi Olímpic:

[2009-09-04] Concert topic | WikiColdplay | Setlist | Pictures

LiveNationSpain have said the prices for the Barcelona tickets.

idk how to insert the tweet, so I leave the link to it.

Thank you, I've updated the first post with the prices and some other info as well.

PSA: There will be a special presale for LiveNation.es members. Registration is free and it gives you access to tickets two days early.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know by when they would announce further dates and whether it is safe to wait till then or should I book one of these because I really don't want to miss it!

And if they do release further dates, would it be around the same timeline as the current dates?

Sorry for all the questions. Just really want to make sure I don't miss anything!

And I know none of us have insider info, but basically just based on previous tours etc..

Thanks!

I've found this, It's from 2011, and from a Shakira concert but... It's the best I can found! Hope it helps you! [ATTACH]32996[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much for the info ShallowedInTheSea, much appreciated. Supongo que las de 95 euros son las más próximas al escenario. ¿No? Intentaré pillar alguna... :)

Si, supongo que pondrán lo de la pasarela y serán las que estén alrededor de ella... Ojalá pudiera ir, ¡te envidio muchísimo EC-JTR! ¡Pásatelo genial!

Muchas gracias ShallowedInTheSea, espero conseguir entradas. Sería la primera vez que viera la banda en directo. En el Tour de "Ghost Stories" no conseguí entradas...

Muchas gracias ShallowedInTheSea, espero conseguir entradas. Sería la primera vez que viera la banda en directo. En el Tour de "Ghost Stories" no conseguí entradas...

Yo tampoco les he visto nunca, porque nunca he estado muy metida para enterarme de las fechas, siempre lo veía en las noticias cuando ya había sido el concierto... Pero a menos que vengan a Madrid, no voy a poder permitirme ir...

Yo tampoco les he visto nunca, porque nunca he estado muy metida para enterarme de las fechas, siempre lo veía en las noticias cuando ya había sido el concierto... Pero a menos que vengan a Madrid, no voy a poder permitirme ir...

Espero que si vayan a Madrid más adelante. Si lo hacen por supuesto que iré. De hecho era mi primera opción. De todas formas creo que sólo se ha hecho pública la primera parte del Tour y espero que más adelante, vuelvan a Europa y España. Supongo que el verano de 2016 estarán por USA, pero después aún no se sabe...