[2016-05-26] Estadi Olímpic, Barcelona, Spain

Captain Crieff

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

EMERGENCY REQUEST PLEASE HELP!

I am trying to book tickets for the 27th May show and I am from India. And I can only do it using credit cards and neither me nor my friend who is going to attend with me have credit cards of our own. So is it okay if we use a family member's credit card to book the tickets? Because on ticketmaster it says you need to bring the card and it will need to be matched with your id card to get in..

PLEASE HELP. Need to book these tickets ASAP!!!

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

I am trying to book tickets for the 27th May show and I am from India. And I can only do it using credit cards and neither me nor my friend who is going to attend with me have credit cards of our own. So is it okay if we use a family member's credit card to book the tickets? Because on ticketmaster it says you need to bring the card and it will need to be matched with your id card to get in..

Thanks in advance!

I have bought tickets with another person's card and have never been asked to show my credit card at a concert...that's all I can say. Good luck

Enviado desde mi SM-G530FZ mediante Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

I think it's too late, anyway. You have to bring the card only if you are planning to get the ticket there, in Spain. If you choose to print it at home, there won't be any problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest diogo_sg
[ATTACH=full]4530[/ATTACH] Hola a tod@s! Voy a ir al concierto, hizé este póster/cártel para el concierto

Hi guys! I made this poster by myself

See you at the concert guys!

That's amazing! [emoji108]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I am selling my two tickets (Ring General Pista) for the show, unfortunately I cannot go there.

These are print@home tickets, you would reviece an e-mail from me with the pdf after buying.

Just PM me :-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...