✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-05] Estadio Nacional, Lima, Peru

How about a request song like Bigger Stronger? Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground? Trouble? Amsterdam? (I can go over this all day long haha)

In My Place is alright, but it's overplayed in the concert. Guess it's time to play more rare songs!

They probably wouldn't know how to play rare songs. They probably go through the request songs and pick one they like and know how to play.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Does anyone else want the band to play Lovers In Japan again?? I love the live version!!

I do! [emoji120]

I listen Coldplay since Parachutes and always wait for this concert, i don't forget that night was the best concert of my life :awesome:, the fireworks, setlist, the band all was perfect, My favorites in the concert was Yellow, Fix You, Charlie Brown, The Scientist.

Sadly i don't have any pictures or videos some thieves stole me my phone and camera.:bigcry:

P.D: Sorry english isn't my native language.

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
I listen Coldplay since Parachutes and always wait for this concert, i don't forget that night was the best concert of my life :awesome:, the fireworks, setlist, the band all was perfect, My favorites in the concert was Yellow, Fix You, Charlie Brown, The Scientist.

Sadly i don't have any pictures or videos some thieves stole me my phone and camera.:bigcry:

P.D: Sorry english isn't my native language.

Glad you enjoyed it so much! Too bad you lost your phone, though. Sorry about that [emoji53]

Glad you enjoyed it so much! Too bad you lost your phone, though. Sorry about that [emoji53]

Yes, that was awful but life goes on. Thanks:smiley:

I hope Coldplay return soon, Chris said they will be back:lol:

• 4 months later...