✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-05] Estadio Nacional, Lima, Peru

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish they would play the electric version of Speed Of Sound.

Correction: This version is nice and I love when they perform Speed Of Sound. For me it's missing the drums. :will: Imagine Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall acoustically. The drums are the whole thing!

• Like 1

Their most played song ever (I think?) Is picked as a request? Getting safer and safer! Well, In My Place is still one of my fav songs though so to make any appearance is great. Awesome that they're changing things up on the C stage for every concert. Politik needs to return.

• Like 2

They couldn't have gotten tired of Politik just two shows in. Glad to see that In My Place is still hanging around, but it really isn't the same when performed on the C-stage. Does it hurt to add those two songs to the main set?

How about a request song like Bigger Stronger? Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground? Trouble? Amsterdam? (I can go over this all day long haha)

In My Place is alright, but it's overplayed in the concert. Guess it's time to play more rare songs!

Just got home and I'm fucking tired but damn it was worth it. Best C-Stage set so far. Unique show because of Moses birthday and everything to do with it. He was so happy when the whole stadium sang for him and Chris was really adorable calling him "momito". So happy don't even want to complain about anything (no Politik...)

• Like 6

Just got home and I'm fucking tired but damn it was worth it. Best C-Stage set so far. Unique show because of Moses birthday and everything to do with it. He was so happy when the whole stadium sang for him and Chris was really adorable calling him "mi bonito" (my cutie). So happy don't even want to complain about anything (no Politik...)

Man, I'm so happy for you!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that we may never hear Speed of Sound electric again -- I remember CM saying on Howard Stern that he hated the song -- and that the way that it was produced didn't feel right to him.

Stern encouraged him to play the song again cause he liked it. Since then they've been doing it acoustic to my knowledge.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Wow I hope they keep this level of changing and dynamicism up for the whole tour. Not only are they doing the request song but clearly they're rotating interesting songs in and out like Speed of Sound in this case. It reminds me a lot of the VLV tour, and is much less wooden/fixed than the MX tour.

Yeah. Even if they only rotate a couple of slots in the setlist it's great compared to the last tour. Will never forger the moment I was prepared for Till Kingdom Come or UATW and bam! Speed of Sound.

Politik needs to return.

I was thinking that this song might be a little politically sensitive to play in certain countries (like in Chili) and that is why it isn't being played.

They have made that wonderful video for it, so I'm sure it will return.